Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1602219276117.jpeg

Not sure what to do with it. I can’t afford to make it a top fuel boat. Not sure if I should make it a lake killer or maybe sell or trade for something better suited for me

·
Village Idiot
3,493 Posts
Yep, I am familiar with that boat. There is no rigging in it, so fabricating a dash and filling floor holes can give it a new lease on life. If you have the cash to return it to being a fuel boat then that is cool too!

Paul

·
Distinguished Member
5,779 Posts
I have a big print of that boat in my office, one of only 2 hydros. Unless you're into the cackle fest, tribute boats, there's really no reason to build a fuel boat. Very few places to race and even fewer boats to race against. I think Paul is right, make it a cool fast lake boat.

·
Registered
161 Posts
If it were me, I would build a nice lake deal with that hull. I've watched that boat fly many times back in the good old days of racing at Red Bluff! Tedesco was always a good guy to talk with on Friday night show and shines.

·
Old Timer
1,139 Posts
Do you guys think I could trade this for a nice jet boat
A JET BOAT? Are you recovering from Covid19? Hold out for the ultimate Lake Boat, an open cockpit Blown Circle Boat. No one will mess with you, your status in the breeding ranking will rise, and it will look so cool towing around town. And that is one beautiful hydro.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts