Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're trying to get a model or models for our pasties packaging and we're on a budget so we're throwing a little contest determined by viewer votes. Just got it going so if any of you know anyone who would be interested check it out at

http://www.nippiestickies.com

(PB moderators- Not trying to advertise...just trying to get some models. Let me know if there is anything I need to change to conform to PB TOA. Thanks)

·
Registered
917 Posts
I don't have any models to send you but I can apply the pasties on them for you!:D

I think they stick better if you lick the nipples first.:p

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
i used to tell the girls the rules were " i lick em and stick em"... I was not licking the back of the pasties either!

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
I'm registered, now for the models....:D:D:D

·
professional slacker
884 Posts
Kudo's on whoever did your design work.. Looks fantastic!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Might wanna try your spell check. My services will only cost you a round of steekers..:D

Rules & Requirements:

This contest is meant for amature models looking to get some serious exposure. You must be at least 18 years of age at the time of contest start (March 14, 2009). The first round of photos submitted should be in swim wear. If chosen for the Top 10, you will be required to submit a new photo wearing Nippie Stickies. We encourage entrants have these photos taken in an amateur capacity. All entrants must fill out all required fields on the entrant registration form. You may submit up to 3 photos per round, and one will be chosen by us here at Nippie Stickies to be displayed.

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
Hey, cut him a break, he's providing a much needed service:D

·
Islander Transient
1,881 Posts
It was great to meet you guys at JV this weekend. The offer to use my boat for a photo shoot still stands Chris has my contact info. Here are pics of the boat. I'll be out for Desert Storm, arriving on the 18th, leaving on the 26th. In the poker run on Friday, other than that I'll have a flexible schedule that week.

Semper Fi

·
@ The Islander
4,182 Posts
It was great to meet you guys at JV this weekend. The offer to use my boat for a photo shoot still stands Chris has my contact info. Here are pics of the boat. I'll be out for Desert Storm, arriving on the 18th, leaving on the 26th. In the poker run on Friday, other than that I'll have a flexible schedule that week.

Semper Fi
What a giver......;)

·
Islander Transient
1,881 Posts
What a giver......;)
Hey I offered by boat, not my girlfriend, but she said they can only use the boat if they give us some "product".

These guys are friends with another buddy of mine. Total coincidence we met up this weekend. They were telling me about the product and I remembered this thread. Pretty funny.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts