Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Master Blaster
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may not be the right section but, gotta start somewhere. I just picked up an 86 carrera 205 elite open bow and would like to change the rails from the tall ones that connect in front to the later style that are lower and do not connect at the nose of the boat..any info would be much appreciated....jesse:)

·
No Longer Recovering
916 Posts
This may not be the right section but, gotta start somewhere. I just picked up an 86 carrera 205 elite open bow and would like to change the rails from the tall ones that connect in front to the later style that are lower and do not connect at the nose of the boat..any info would be much appreciated....jesse:)
Sounds like a lot of trouble and big $$ for little improvement... anything stainless and custom goes for big money.

That said... try some of the mfgs. that still make 21 bowriders and see where they get em' or find a damn good welder

·
Master Blaster
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im sure it will be big $$ but the misses hates climbing over the rail when leaving from the beach!!

Is there anyone that has any contact info for someone from carerra?? I think they are now together with aftershock??

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
bow rail

The rails are still available from Fab West in Costa Mesa just had a set made for a open bow conversion that we just did. Where do you live?

·
Master Blaster
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Greg I am in havasu, do you have any contact info? Will they need dimensions or are the patterns pretty standard? Thanks for any info...jesse

1 - 8 of 8 Posts