Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have an older lee 6-71 series intercooler, it needs a new core made. I know that KE makes one, but i dont want to spend 2300.00 for a core. Is there any one that can make one out of aluminum? I know the performance differance between alum and cupernickle, this is not a mega horsepower deal, and I generally always drain my engine when done using and I run a sea strainer. Any ideas would be great, Thanks

By the way lou, this is going on the Bahner- Jet Stain

·
Premium Member
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
An engine is an engine, I appricate everyones answers and opinions, its just the propulsion method is where you get so uptight at!!!!

By the way, was at the lake yesterday day and night, it was so peaceful, and serene, oh thats right YOU weren't there! Haha,

After some more carful tuning in the "boner" gained 3 mph for a top speed of 48 mph! If this isn't enough for tomarrow night, I now have also perfected the " figure four" "sharp shooter" and the "mic stand" BROTHER!!!

·
Lookout I'm Crankin it Baby
6,576 Posts
An engine is an engine, I appricate everyones answers and opinions, its just the propulsion method is where you get so uptight at!!!!

By the way, was at the lake yesterday day and night, it was so peaceful, and serene, oh thats right YOU weren't there! Haha,

After some more carful tuning in the "boner" gained 3 mph for a top speed of 48 mph! If this isn't enough for tomarrow night, I now have also perfected the " figure four" "sharp shooter" and the "mic stand" BROTHER!!!
While you were at the lake strokin it..I was hangin with this feller and he taught me all those moves..pussy.

·
Boat Test GURU
516 Posts
Nasty toys racing do you have a phone # for j 540

jw

·
Registered
157 Posts
call steve moody at auto machine specilties,in fresno 559-268-9235. he builds his own with some whipple stuff. he is at bonniville right now he will be back monday, one of his motors just set a new record, chevy 305ci 1100 hp!!! he is in to boats and he is pretty sharp. i have him do all my stuff and belive me he is the best. call steve or dan tell him johnny from western speed and fuel sent you and they will set you up....check out his web site www.automachinespecilties.com it speaks for it self> good luck

1 - 9 of 9 Posts