Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
4GsFloatin
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had a fire in our garage. Kind of cooked the boat it a black chemical smoker! Boat never caught fire but some paint is lifting off and it was white but is now a smoked white. We washed it real good and that’s when the water pressure started to lift some paint. The interior is also baked and smoke damaged= need some new interior.

Any recommendations in the area. Boat was originally gel coated in yellow, repainted sometime by Vale’s Kustom Kolors with the wild 80’s paint scheme.

Please let me know if you know anyone I can get an estimate on both.

Thanks,
Bill

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know this is a late reply, but we had our interior done in Mesa. NUS Upholstery. I don't have them in my phone anymore, but they have a website, nusinc.us

Happy Boating!!

We had a fire in our garage. Kind of cooked the boat it a black chemical smoker! Boat never caught fire but some paint is lifting off and it was white but is now a smoked white. We washed it real good and that’s when the water pressure started to lift some paint. The interior is also baked and smoke damaged= need some new interior.

Any recommendations in the area. Boat was originally gel coated in yellow, repainted sometime by Vale’s Kustom Kolors with the wild 80’s paint scheme.

Please let me know if you know anyone I can get an estimate on both.

Thanks,
Bill

1 - 3 of 3 Posts