Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY LOOKIN TO FIND SOME THRU HULL HEADERS FOR A 454BBC THAT SOME ONE MIGHT HAVE COLLECTING DUST.

Also lookinging for a JG bowl and diverter setup.

Dont got a lot of cash but when u need something u be suprised in how u can work a deal out
Also looking for other BBC part also So if u got something hit me up got to get ready for the winter improvements :D

·
Registered
981 Posts
HEY LOOKIN TO FIND SOME THRU HULL HEADERS FOR A 454BBC THAT SOME ONE MIGHT HAVE COLLECTING DUST.

Also lookinging for a JG bowl and diverter setup.

Dont got a lot of cash but when u need something u be suprised in how u can work a deal out
Also looking for other BBC part also So if u got something hit me up got to get ready for the winter improvements :D
got you covered.. hit up jimthetoolman..

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
some thru-hull headers for my bbc and a jg-berckly bowl.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
good lookin out buddy whats up with sat mornin ??

·
Registered
981 Posts
good lookin out buddy whats up with sat mornin ??
im gonna get off the computer for the nite call me up ill be up late, lets set somethin up. But im guessin kickin it with the boys for a few then go tie up at discovery, toss a few back.

·
Registered
981 Posts
what was the time for mornin like 10
10am is the story.... im gonna wake up early finish an oil change and head out to brodrick.. its the free launch across from discovery.. wanna meet there?

call me up ill be awake till 1am or so.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
cool iall call u and see in the mornin, later

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
that is very true on the price but you are right on the offer but where the heck is he located?;)

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
called him but no answer so i call tomarrow:)

·
Registered
981 Posts
is it a jg or a jb??

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
From what I can find, the JB, JC, and the JG bowls are suppose to be interchangeable. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I think is was the JG pump that introduced the split bowl.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts