Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
92 KURTIS RUNNER BOTTOM
1,374 Posts
Does anyone know of a place in So-cal that can straighten prop shafts?

Tom he is right there in Highland 15 minutes away and buy a new one, like what you did with the trailer, is that some kind of new fender design, he can check your prop while you have it off:)devilRon Braaksma:D

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Steve, yes that is a new kind of fender design, custom like when you wedge yourself between your boat, that won't start and the dock!

·
Premium Member
1,013 Posts
I think the material that their made out of has memory in it.look at it this way-you have all kinds of round stock to make into spacers.:D

·
Distinguished Member
5,788 Posts

·
92 KURTIS RUNNER BOTTOM
1,374 Posts
Thanks Steve, yes that is a new kind of fender design, custom like when you wedge yourself between your boat, that won't start and the dock!
It started, I just had to be in the boat, if you want I can take you to Braaksma's on Sat he works out of his garage, and David 519 has one used that hasn't been ran over any sandbars hil:)hil:) have mike tell you the length, and see if David's will work, he has top of the line parts, and your probabally better buying a used one, so you can test it on some more sandbars:D:)hand

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sounds good Steve, I'll call Mike today to check the length. Let me know if you need your prop sharpened, you can just follow the kid and his chick thru the low parts of the river, but you'll actually need to get that toy out of the garage to do so.

·
92 KURTIS RUNNER BOTTOM
1,374 Posts
Sounds good Steve, I'll call Mike today to check the length. Let me know if you need your prop sharpened, you can just follow the kid and his chick thru the low parts of the river, but you'll actually need to get that toy out of the garage to do so.
Tom I would feel more comfortable following you in the Minnow, that way I would know where not to go:D Big river next year and you wont have to worry about the sandbars:)hand

·
Distinguished Member
5,788 Posts
If it was made out of memory, why hasen't it gone back to being straight?
hil:)hil:) That was funny. I guess it picked up a case of CRS when it hit the sand bar:D

·
92 KURTIS RUNNER BOTTOM
1,374 Posts
If it was made out of memory, why hasen't it gone back to being straight?
Tom your forgetting that your boat was built in the sixties, so it has no memory, just like you forgetting how long the launch ramp was, missed it by that much, AJ said he was screaming at you to stop, hearing to:)bulb:D Don't worry Tom you have all next year to catch up to my blunders:)devil

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That sounds like a plan Steve, When the water is glass on the lake, so you can handle it, I'll drag race you for dinner, by the time you get that deal started, I'll have the table reserved at Havalina so we can swap fish stories and give the kids tips on marriage and life................

·
92 KURTIS RUNNER BOTTOM
1,374 Posts
That sounds like a plan Steve, When the water is glass on the lake, so you can handle it, I'll drag race you for dinner, by the time you get that deal started, I'll have the table reserved at Havalina so we can swap fish stories and give the kids tips on marriage and life................
Maybe you have Mike mount a BBQ on your boat, because when your stuck on the sand bar:))eek:)) we will starve by the time you get unstuck and get a tow truck to get your trailer back on the ramp:)plateJumphil:)hil:) and by that time I will be in bed:D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts