Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heading to Tahoe in a couple weeks. Looking for a good 26 or 28 prop to to bolt onto the old Eliminator. I think I have a large shaft :)hand....or removable hub thingamajigger.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Don- I did that last year, I can't go as far as I need to without buying a longer belt. Give me a call, I lost your contact info.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a 28p 5-blade. Don't know if that would be too big or not.
Thanks Greg, I think that would end up being almost the same as what I have now. Are you going up the celebrity golf deal this year?

Too much pitch, a 26 5 blade may work for him?
Todd just bump up the blower and leave the prop alone. ;)

Does anyone know how much a guy would turn up the blower to go run at tahoe?

·
Banned
196 Posts
Thanks Greg, I think that would end up being almost the same as what I have now. Are you going up the celebrity golf deal this year?
That is a very sore subject with me right now.:)st This past weekend was the deadline I set for myself last year to have the WCF finished so I could make it to the tournament this year. Well still no motor so I won't be there and the WCF is up for a sale. Have fun and have a rum runner for me.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That is a very sore subject with me right now.:)st This past weekend was the deadline I set for myself last year to have the WCF finished so I could make it to the tournament this year. Well still no motor so I won't be there and the WCF is up for a sale. Have fun and have a rum runner for me.
That sucks man! Whats the hang up with the motor?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts