Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Burley is fast approaching here is the deal guys they will pay $1000 tow money to every K Boat.

These are confirmed so far:

K-69
K-5
K-16
K-999
K-150
K-711
K-238

So we need 3 more to put on the most awesome show that Burley has ever seen Be a part of history

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
Burley is fast approaching here is the deal guys they will pay $1000 tow money to every K Boat.

These are confirmed so far:

K-69
K-5
K-16
K-999
K-150
K-711
K-238

So we need 3 more to put on the most awesome show that Burley has ever seen Be a part of history
K-50!!
K-11
K-7
K-27

:)devil:)devil

·
Mike-Driver/Photographer
295 Posts
I bet the winner at Burley wont get anything as Neat as the winner of the Irvine Challenge Race!! Now that I have "it" back together and looking so good, not sure if I want to give it away....:mad:

·
Registered
773 Posts
top winner

GETS A FULL LENGTH MINK COAT do not know the exact details of how the winner is picked but i have seen the coats and they are outstanding and beautiful. help me out all u BURLEY RACERS

·
Registered
139 Posts
Racer closest to class record (or faster) wins the mink. Don't bother trying for it this year. I am bringing our 5 liter hydro (Tiffany will love the mink, and it gets cold up here in the winter...):D

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
I am so ready for this race. Can't wait to watch you guys run..........

And in case you dont know, the jets put on the best racing and show!:)devilthat'llLeaveAmark

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
And in case you dont know, the jets put on the best racing and show!:)devilthat'llLeaveAmark
Got that right jerksonitalata. They go faster then a 65mph Aqua Craft :)grn

·
Registered
39 Posts
Racer closest to class record (or faster) wins the mink. Don't bother trying for it this year. I am bringing our 5 liter hydro (Tiffany will love the mink, and it gets cold up here in the winter...):D
Hey Kipper,
I believe it is the boat that is closest or beats the COURSE RECORD by the largest amount, since the five litres havent run on this course in over ten years they will need to establish a new course record so next year your class will be eligiable. My money is on Dutch Squire in his 2.5 stock to win the mink. Last year he managed to sandbag enough that he will be assured the mink this year! Just a thought for you for next year! You guys will put on a great show. It is awesome to see those roostertails over the island as they go down the back straight!
Dan Doidge
2003 Moyle Mink winner

·
''GHOST of COLDFIRE''
1,887 Posts
They need to move Burley to Needles ..... K boat capitol of the world ..... heat races for days ....

Right on my brother! You guys have a GREAT TIME in Burley some of the BEST times ive had boat racing!!

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
BUMMER We were going to try for the mink and WE were going to give it to Tiffany!!!!

1 - 20 of 66 Posts