Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
#245 ITT
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ex-Wife-To-Be and I are already legally separated and this is an amicable divorce. Just needed a decent, reasonably priced divorce attorney in the OC to handle the last of the paperwork. We have already divided up the property and agreed to who gets left with what (no kids involved) and I want to be sure all the final documents are drawn up properly and legally.

Anyone know a lawyer that won't try to buy his next Benz with what he'll want to charge?

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
We need pics of the X and an estimate of her net worth to adequately recommend a good attorney.
Rio

·
Registered
55 Posts
I am doing mine on legal zoom.com as we speak...just fill in the blanks and they send you all the paperwork,then submit to the courts and you done.So far it's a walk in the park for $299.00.

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
Sorry about the divorce. It's a tough time. Just know that it will pass and you will have a life on the other side. Best of luck!!

·
Registered
241 Posts
You don't need a lawyer, get a paralegal to draw them up for you, you'll save some money and they'll be done right.

Yea Robert I used a paralegal for both of my Ex's.
Low cost quick and paper work was accurate (i's dotted t's crossed)
BUT remember you get divorced than someone close to you is going to want to get married sooooooooon.$$$$$$$$$$$$$

·
#245 ITT
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the advice guys, I'll do some research and get this going. I did look into LegalZoom a while back and I will check it again, but in my last conversation with the ex-to-be, she did some bonehead stuff and made it more complicated than it needed to be.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Here you go it's a couple years old.
Havn't seen her since
She may be a pain in da ass, but she’s a hottie, in your stipulation make a prevision you can bone her one more time prior to the divorce..
Oh yeah bring the duck tape for her mouth

I did the attorney thing and now both attornies are drafting just the settlement agreement, cost me a bill, but i'm now the happiest Mo fo walkin' the face of the earth.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts