Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
IDGAF
2,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I sold my house here in Sac and may be moving to Pittsburgh area. I have seen some large storage unts off I believe Bixler, but have no idea of the numbers or options that may be avaliable. I am looking for a place to store my boat and maybe have enough space to store some personal stuff also. If any one knows of some places I could call or ideas they would be appreciated, Some place between Disco and Pittsburgh. Thanks

·
BANDAID DUDE!
415 Posts
Orwood is perfect and price includes all your launch's..but is EXPENSIVE!! Do you mean Pittsburg? How familiar are you with that area??

·
IDGAF
2,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
well pretty famaliar with the town. has been cleaned up a lot and many improvements going on down town. seems all the gangs have moved over to Antioch, SO tell me what I am missing? iF i move there I will be on the water behind the Marina area. seems nice and quiet there??

·
the silver bullet!
1,996 Posts
storage

ken that storage place on bixler is where i'm moving my trailer to ,the storage is one big unit not individual ones like orwood .
heres the # just in case you want to check it out anyway # 925 634 3700

·
IDGAF
2,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ken that storage place on bixler is where i'm moving my trailer to ,the storage is one big unit not individual ones like orwood .
heres the # just in case you want to check it out anyway # 925 634 3700
ANthony, thanks I did talk with her, as I was there last weekend looking at a skater stored there, but she has no inside avaliable.

·
IDGAF
2,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Happy New Year Ken!:)hand
Upgrading the grocery getter?
Looked at Skater, yes. For me NO, but it sure was pretty. Grads I think the Grocery getter is it for me unless YOU want to upgrade and buy it????;)

I could only dream BOB, That boat has Ken written all over it, its just my checking account doesnt seem to have the same name, :D

·
BANDAID DUDE!
415 Posts
well pretty famaliar with the town. has been cleaned up a lot and many improvements going on down town. seems all the gangs have moved over to Antioch, SO tell me what I am missing? iF i move there I will be on the water behind the Marina area. seems nice and quiet there??

You are correct..Pittsburg has cleaned up a lot. I have worked as a Paramedic in East County for 20 years and there was a time that I would never have considered Pittsburg for a home. There still are some bad area's but not as many as 10 plus years ago. Pittsburg has a lot of redevelopment going on and also they manage there own section 8 program unlike the rest of the county outside of Richmond. Most of the bad blood as you stated has moved to Antioch and that city has become a "Shit Hole"!! The latino native's have now replaced those home's in Pittsburg..and for the most part they don't cause to much problems..they just drink and beat there women, but keep it on the down low.
If I had to pick an area to live in Pittsburg..I would try those condo's on the water around from the Marina..also an older area that is not bad are the homes south of Bucannan/Loveridge.

I have considered moving back to Discovery Bay..but even that town is starting to fill up with "questionable's"..:mad:

Good luck with your move...if your looking for anything in those part's shout out..chances are I've been there.

-g

·
IDGAF
2,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
thanks for the input. I am famaliar with the condos you are refering to. If I go to Pitts, I am moving to a townhouse right behind the Yacht club that is on the water with boat dock. A friend of mine just bought a repo in disco 5 minutes from deep water for 425k..Prices are crazy. I actually like the way pitts stays so much cooler then disco. Nice breeze every night blows thru there.. Again thanks for the input, now I just need a boat lift if all goes well,

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
You are correct..Pittsburg has cleaned up a lot. I have worked as a Paramedic in East County for 20 years and there was a time that I would never have considered Pittsburg for a home. There still are some bad area's but not as many as 10 plus years ago. Pittsburg has a lot of redevelopment going on and also they manage there own section 8 program unlike the rest of the county outside of Richmond. Most of the bad blood as you stated has moved to Antioch and that city has become a "Shit Hole"!! The latino native's have now replaced those home's in Pittsburg..and for the most part they don't cause to much problems..they just drink and beat there women, but keep it on the down low.
If I had to pick an area to live in Pittsburg..I would try those condo's on the water around from the Marina..also an older area that is not bad are the homes south of Bucannan/Loveridge.

I have considered moving back to Discovery Bay..but even that town is starting to fill up with "questionable's"..:mad:Good luck with your move...if your looking for anything in those part's shout out..chances are I've been there.

-g
you got that right i take you too have visited the lakes and the mendocino st gang:)sphss

1 - 20 of 30 Posts