Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a ski tow like the one in this pic. Anybody have one or know where I can get one?

·
Breathing Diesel
2,111 Posts
Dang that is a clean azz looking boat :)devil Why dont you post a good pic of it? Like one with some scenery in it :D

You could always make a billet one.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dang that is a clean azz looking boat :)devil Why dont you post a good pic of it? Like one with some scenery in it :D

You could always make a billet one.
I don't know how or have machinery to make one. Any ideas?:)bulb

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Someone on here will have one.

Did you break yours?
It started to loosen up a little bit, so I thought I would tighten it up (the ski tow that is) well it was all the way tight so no problem. I will just take it off and add a couple of washers. Well I twisted the dam studs off it:mad:. There was no way they were coming out. I soaked it with W-D and nothing. Who ever put it on used steal bolts:|err so they were ready to break anyways due to rust.:|err

·
Breathing Diesel
2,111 Posts
If you do not get one, you could drill the old bolts out and re-tap it. If you can not find anyone to do that for you then ship it to me and I will do it for you. ;)

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you do not get one, you could drill the old bolts out and re-tap it. If you can not find anyone to do that for you then ship it to me and I will do it for you. ;)
That is what I was going to try. Thanx for the offer I might take you up on it.:)devil

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Rex Marine sells some pretty nice billet mushroom looking ones. If that fails you then Eddie Marine has them too.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Rex Marine sells some pretty nice billet mushroom looking ones. If that fails you then Eddie Marine has them too.
What???? I checked Eddie Marine and I did not find this one? Same with Rex.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Got a couple nice used ones call me I'll fix you up Tom
I might have to take you up on that Tom. Email or PM me the price shipping included to 54166 Thanx, Bobby.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sorry Bobby swamped in the shop here ya go these are old school fer shur Tom
Thanks, the one on the left, there should be 2 holes for bolts on the bottom of it, correct? If so that is the one I need. :)devil SOLD! How do you want to do this?

·
Registered
11 Posts
boat pics

do you have any more pics of your boat? i'm redoing a 78 baja 190tc right now and it looks almost just like yours but mine is a closed bow with a 461 olds i just got done rebuilding.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
do you have any more pics of your boat? I'm redoing a 78 baja 190tc right now and it looks almost just like yours but mine is a closed bow with a 461 olds i just got done rebuilding.
I have a lot of pics. I'm a very visual type of guy:D you could say.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
4trax, what kind of speed do you get out of that big hull? Any idea of weight?
GPS'ed @ 67.8 #3600 or 3800 I can't remember, with trailer thou so.............I am guessing atleast #2500

1 - 20 of 23 Posts