Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the early 80's my old man brought home an 80's Dana 20-21' cruiser, its pretty much your typical cruiser, nothing special, but I had quite a few good memories on the boat, it road like shit, and was about as heavy as it gets! Anyhow, the bow had a pronounced raised body line down the center about a 1'-1.5' wide and blended into the wind screen as well at the nose, and the transome had the old style molded in swim step with drains through the hull. our particular boat was white base with a series of light blues and a burgubdy/red 1/8' pinline around the graphics. been looking for some pics online but have not been able to come up with anything like it.
My old man sold it along with our house up in Havasu some years ago and sold it to a family friend, then they sold the house and are now in Blythe, I have heard that our old boat is in Blythe, but the guy does not want to sell it back! kinda sux due to it sitting outside and from what ive been told, it has not been used in years and needs a full resto, I would be game for that!
Any info about these boats would be appreciated.
Thanks
TRG
P.S. Ill see what I can do about pics.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Todd in the early days of JBP , I was approached to be a Dana dealer , got set up with pics and literature but never went far with this , I'll dig around for more info for ya Tom

1 - 4 of 4 Posts