Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Around the end of July. House is still being built, should be done around the end of july. I have an idea of what i want, just need someone to do it.

Thanks for the help,
Bre

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
So the house isn't even built yet and you already want to redo the bathroom??? Women... sheesh!!! :D :D :D

Hi Bre!!! ;)

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So the house isn't even built yet and you already want to redo the bathroom??? Women... sheesh!!! :D :D :D

Hi Bre!!! ;)

Well when it's ur bathroom you know what you want and the builder wants too much $ to change simple things so I figured I would just re-do the whole thing. :)sphss

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
Do I get a key to the house when it is done?

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Around the end of July. House is still being built, should be done around the end of july. I have an idea of what i want, just need someone to do it.

Thanks for the help,
Bre

What is it you want done?
Where is the house located?

I can do the work, not a problem. 24 Years plumbing custom homes, light & heavy commercial. I can do tile, I have a friend who does granite, cabinets are no problem. PM me for contact info.

·
I don't Member a thing
314 Posts
Will your builder just leave it sheet rocked with no fixtures and give you a credit towards your bill. It would be a shame to pay him and then pay somebody to do the demo just to start again. Depending on the building inspector they should give you/builder your final as long as the walls are finished out. I don't know the scope of work you are talking about if you want electrical or plumbing or bolth relocated or if it is just a matter of some tile work or some cosmetic work.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.