Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Yes ! Its what we refer to as a "long" rockwell it has a smaller 1310 ujoint than its shorter siblings and can be replaced in most cases with 1310 Spicer and PTO combo , in good shape its worth some $$ Tom

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes ! Its what we refer to as a "long" rockwell it has a smaller 1310 ujoint than its shorter siblings and can be replaced in most cases with 1310 Spicer and PTO combo , in good shape its worth some $$ Tom
Thanks tom, just found it on local craigslist, snatched it up, changing from olds to bbc.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Isn't that also referred to as an "H" bar drive coupler?......

Ray
I guess so as well as double carden etc , Rockwells and spicers use variations of the same basic design , that one chance found is "sough after" because the OAL almost exactly equals a 1310 spicer w/pto we just call them Jet drive lines :0

·
Registered
501 Posts
If some one really wants just that DL somewhere north of $150 , it can be replaced/upgraded for about $225 ish Tom
Ok reason why I ask is because I will be listing my 3 point mount for a bbf and was on the fence about letting the driveline go with it or just trashing it for liability reasons

Sent from that vibrating thing In your pocket using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts