Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any hookups to get the tickets? I wanna take my son since this is as close as we can get to Lambeau field. Never been to Qualcomm field so don't even know where the decent seats are, so any pointers is appreciated...

·
Registered Parker Allstar
635 Posts
Try craigslist. I just bought 6 tickets for this game on stubhub, but they were $365 ea ticket. Craigslist had some pretty good deals though. Good luck!:))THumbsUp

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thx... Can't believe those prices... Wow... are tickets always this high at Qualcomm or is it just this game?

Try craigslist. I just bought 6 tickets for this game on stubhub, but they were $365 ea ticket. Craigslist had some pretty good deals though. Good luck!:))THumbsUp

·
Registered
49 Posts
Tickets are just high for this game b/c its the Packers. Qualcomm is a dump but you can probably find decent tickets. Any Plaza, Loge, or Club tickets will be decent. Stay away from View or Field section.

·
Registered
505 Posts
The way they are playing I should sell you mine. :(((((( Unfortunately, my son is a Packer fan and he has been bugging me to take him to a game. Figured if I am going to drop more than a grand on a football game it might as well be this one. Can't believe they are hitting me a c-note just to bring the Motor home in. Looks like I made a good call in doing that because they are saying it might rain Sunday.:notsure:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts