Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Organizing a company trip to Hawaii. I have 34 adults and 16 kids I need to get from LAX to Maui. Anybody have a good contact for large group or charter flights? May need shuttle service to airport and airport to hotel too. Looking for someone that can set it all up. We've done shorter trips to Tahoe and chartered smaller planes but never a jump over the puddle.

Thanks for your time and please keep the corporate greed comments to a minimum :)

Chris

·
Premium Member
3,054 Posts
Contact Maui Info 808 875 8710 for anything related to Maui.

·
Premium Member
1,229 Posts
There are several airlines that specifically charter to Hawaii, I used to buy tickets all the time when I lived there, they fly from lax and oak..I'll try to dig them out or call a travel agent in Hawaii and ask..I used to get tickets even last minute for around 300 rt.
Omni air is one company, Ill keep looking for some others..I do know it's often cheaper to buy air from a agent in Hawaii..that's what most Hawaii locals do even from the mainland the Hawaiian agents seem to find the best rates

Where are you staying on the island? Many of the resorts can set you up with shuttles

1 - 4 of 4 Posts