Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need Headers for twin turbo setup. Not the exhaust log style banks but either full headers or Race Arrow cast headers. Let me know if anyone has a set. Thanks Would be interested in water cooled housings also.

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
I have a complete Race Arrow system with waste gates and good rehoused Rayjay 301E turbos.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jstnoc - you changing out from the blower?
Yes I just did the new blower setup but I want a sleeper and everything to fit under the hatch. Ill most likely sell the setup if anyone is interested.
BDS stage 4 blower (All new bolts, new polish, restripped full teflon)
Superchiller (repolished, new core)
850 Dominators (All chromed, podwercoated, boost referenced)
CMI sport tube headers
Billet air cleaner with 5" K&N air filters
Linkage
Brand new not installed Keith Eikert killer fuel line kit.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I dont know price yet. I have a ton into it and I just bought it 2 months ago.
Blower kit 3500 (new the kit stage 3 is 4900)
Intercooler 1200
Carbs 1200 (They havent even been bloted up since 1200 dollar rebuild)
Air Filter Setup 300
Headers 3500
Everything is in like new condition (Will even send everything to polisher to do a touch up if needed) Will do package deal or sell seperately.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Why not use the CMI headers you have now. Would be much cheaper.

Jerry
It might be too funky and they might be set back to much in the boat. I might go for a set of Imco power flows? Plus I should be albe to get a decent buck for my headers.

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
Steveo ,How much are you asking for the Race -Aero system?
I just paid 2000.00 for a Richard Lee intercooler that I'm not sure is better than the Race Arrow. My RA system includes Ray Jay rehoused 301 E turboes, wastegates, twin carb adapters, if I can find them, exhausht housings, etc. 3500.00.

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
Are they water cooled housings or water sheilded?
They are water shielded which makes more power. My new 622 cu in. build will have large frame turboes with custom water schielding? jackets made.

·
Highaboosta
3,431 Posts
Here's a serious set of turbo headers,

Must be running alcohol. There's two sets of injectors and no intercooler.
All that through one throttle body that's about the size of one hole in an Enderle bird catcher. :D

·
Registered
54 Posts
Turbo Manifolds

Need Headers for twin turbo setup. Not the exhaust log style banks but either full headers or Race Arrow cast headers. Let me know if anyone has a set. Thanks Would be interested in water cooled housings also.
Talk to Carson Brummett in Pasadena, Ca. He might have some. 626-792-6410

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I found a set of Race arrows that will work great. Now I need gentry housings? Anyone haev any? Does anyone know 06schiada???? I pm'd him but havent heard back!

Thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts