Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Benefit Golf Tournament - June 27th 2:00pm shotgun - Lone Tree Golf Club in Chandler, AZ $50/person

On Memorial Day, a very good friend of mine named Gilbert Montano, was in an accident on a 4x4 atv. He had a compound fracture of one forearm, a broken wrist, and a few other injuries. He has undergone one emergency surgery already and probably more to come. Gilbert is one of the most pridefull men that I know and he will probably kill me when he finds out about this golf tourney. He had just started a new job installing custom cabinets and his insurance has not kicked in yet. He has a wife who works and two small children. He will not be able to work for at least a few months and we want to help him get thru this very difficult time. The tournament will be a 4 person scramble with an optional team skins game. There will NOT be mulligans sold because I personally hate them but I will hope that most people will purchase raffle tickets. The raffle prizes will be drawn while everyone is on the course and there will be a list of raffle winners and prizes following play so we are not there all night. The awards following golf will be done in a very timely manner also. Please tell anyone you know about this event that might be interested in a great afternoon of golf. We are also soliciting prizes for the raffle and/or donations. We will have a flyer by the beginning of next week and I will post that also. Anything you can do to help would be greatly appreciated. 100% of the profits are going to Gilbert's family.

Thank you very much,
Rob Clarke
602-770-5221
[email protected]

·
Displaced Azian
783 Posts
Tenatively, I am supposed to be in the phoenix area that weekend. If so, I'm in. I'll know sometime next week.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We have 64 golfers confirmed so far. Thank you to those who have donated $$, free rounds of golf, shirts, Diamondbacks tickets, etc. Anything helps.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
We have our team set..........Can we get an extra cart for the "Cheerleaders"

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We have our team set..........Can we get an extra cart for the "Cheerleaders"
I got your pm, thank you. I am bringing an extra beverage cart so there will be a bev cart on each nine. Please let me know if I need to bring a 6 or 8pass cart for your cheerleaders. Cheerleaders are always welcome!!

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
I got your pm, thank you. I am bringing an extra beverage cart so there will be a bev cart on each nine. Please let me know if I need to bring a 6 or 8pass cart for your cheerleaders. Cheerleaders are always welcome!!
Be careful what you wish for. Jordy knows all the cheerleaders with any class

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
All you eastsiders that always talk..........I will buy all of you a shot if you will support this event.........I can't play golf worth a fock.....this is for family....Join up...........:)devil:)devil

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
Be careful what you wish for. Jordy knows all the cheerleaders with any class
Looks like a trip to the campus may be in order. :D :D :D

I can't play golf worth a fock.....this is for family....Join up...........:)devil:)devil
I'm going to practice on Friday with customers... I'll be bringing my A game, and a few extra sleeves of golf balls just in case. :D

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Looks like a trip to the campus may be in order. :D :D :D
We could plan out strategy for the upcoming event and support the poor sisters of Bourbon..........Always thinking Jordy.......What a giver:D

I'm going to practice on Friday with customers... I'll be bringing my A game, and a few extra sleeves of golf balls just in case. :D
I'm bringing a case in case:D:D

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you very much for supporting this. We should have a great day and raise some $$$$ for a great cause. Thanks again.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
What poor suckers did you get to golf with you???:D
You knuckle head The Great Mordonzi Jordy and AZJD. Jordy said he called you and you were picking up the "Cheerleaders" Lake P.A.L. needs to know if we need a 6 person or an 8 person cart.Get it in gear. Handle the little things.:D:D:)devil

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
PS.Mardonzi.........A planning meeting may be in order....support for the poor college girls. Lake PAL is a golfer and I don't think we have a chance in this deal. It will probably be 14 or 15 under to take this thing. We should be about 12 under since I haven't played for a couple weeks. So the party is on..Any side bets from anyone? It will all go to charity:D:D:D

·
Lake Time!
238 Posts
You knuckle head The Great Mordonzi Jordy and AZJD. Jordy said he called you and you were picking up the "Cheerleaders" Lake P.A.L. needs to know if we need a 6 person or an 8 person cart.Get it in gear. Handle the little things.:D:D:)devil
OH REALLY?

1 - 20 of 52 Posts