Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i need the pad that covers the handle bar and colum on a seadoo xp 1994

it folds over and bolts on with 4 screws covering the handlebars and colum.

any color....called every where its discontinued item...new they said i would have to find one used.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
i need the pad that covers the handle bar and colum on a seadoo xp 1994

it folds over and bolts on with 4 screws covering the handlebars and colum.

any color....called every where its discontinued item...new they said i would have to find one used.
Ebay???

·
Registered
981 Posts
I just sold my 2 seadoo XP's 2 weeks ago. If you would have gotten yours sooner I'd have grabbed one of the covers for you;)

·
I was like blam!
203 Posts
why dont you just put some new bars on it like motocross bars?they look good too I had some on my zxi 1100.I think they whrer uni bars or something ?either way good luck.

·
Registered
620 Posts
This guy buys and sell Jetski parts.. Located in Tulare Ca: from craigslist. Bought a few items from him

Wanted jetski's, motorcycles, or quads. Will pay cash please contact me at 559-381-5340. Joel

·
Registered
20,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks..im waiting for a guy in san diego to let me know if he has one .he has a water craft junk yard type of thing going on .if not i will get one from that ebay site $70 bucks + shipping.

·
Registered
20,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
why dont you just put some new bars on it like motocross bars?they look good too I had some on my zxi 1100.I think they whrer uni bars or something ?either way good luck.

got these for the kids..i want them as padded as can be...:)hand

1 - 12 of 12 Posts