Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok....I know most of you think that jets aren't welcome to this show. ( Todd Griggs is always busting my balls) That's not the truth. I'm a lover all boats. Once you have the addiction, you have the addiction. My goal is to have top notch equipment of all types. Excluding the big big stuff. I know there's a bunch of top notch jet boats on the lower river ( Big River). Not to mention Parker. We'd love to see your rides. Tom Peterson, Steve Speck, & Scott ( not attempting to misspell your name), Bill Gibbons, usually bring really nice jet boats for viewing. So I hope to see more of that type stuff this year.
If you've shown here before you should of already received your entry form. If your a newbie, and would like to attend. You need to call the Needles Chamber @ 760-326-2050, and they will set you up.
This will be our 8th year of bringing awareness back to the small boat crowd. Last year was the biggest & best show to date. Hope to see new rides / and new builds there this year.

Without everyone's participation this wouldn't be possible. Thanks again everybody. Hope to see ya there....:))THumbsUp:)devil

·
Upstanding Member
12,708 Posts
The date is Febuary 26-27. Golf tournament & parade thru the town on Friday. Show will be on Saturday. Friday will also include a band, food vendors & the CACKLE CAR night of fire. Yes the CACKLE CARS will be returning. They love coming to this show & burning some nitro for all to see & smell.

·
"BOATLESS"
3,468 Posts
The date is Febuary 26-27. Golf tournament & parade thru the town on Friday. Show will be on Saturday. Friday will also include a band, food vendors & the CACKLE CAR night of fire. Yes the CACKLE CARS will be returning. They love coming to this show & burning some nitro for all to see & smell.

the 9:59 mark in that video is "sketchy" to say the least:)Unsure

1 - 5 of 5 Posts