Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be in Needles the 23rd-27th for the Power Tour Season Opener. Any takers????:|err

Thx
DB

·
TEN THIRTY ONE
1,293 Posts
Scotty the Rogers will be ready for the water by then. Dropping the motor this weekend. We were talking about the PT opener last weekend at the track.

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
I hope im ready, got all the P/C back today, trailer will be done this weekend and then it should fly together.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This would be the weekend after the Irvine Lake gig. Hopefully, the usual suspects roll out for this one.:)devil There will be plenty of keystone onboard!

·
Boat 502
1,298 Posts
I will be in Needles the 23rd-27th for the Power Tour Season Opener. Any takers????:|err

Thx
DB
Sounds good, if the flatty deal would of worked out:mad: I'm out till June-ish.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
I think that is the season opener for IHBA at PHX

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The river is uncrowded and the water is perfect in April. But, I believe this is the same weekend as the Laughlin Run so don't waste time getting a room. Looking forward to seeing the new hardware.:)violent44

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
I think there should be plenty of space at Needles Marina. I am dying to see that new ride of yours.:D
I cannot say if it will be done, the whole plumbing thing is a feat in itself alone, and im trying to geyt a small enough tank so that it 's not sitting out in the middle of nowhere! see where the cards fall i might be able to get out.

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
There Are Lots Of Places For Rent, Looks Way Cheaper And You Get Your Own Spot Near The Riv. we got a group togethor to rent a place, should be fun

·
TEN THIRTY ONE
1,293 Posts
Ya renting a place would be the ticket. Scott you know of a few nice places to rent down there. Check into it and let us know. Looking forward to this one for sure.

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
forget the avi. it aint been good since parrot head weekend and dollar warm coronas were flowin a C3B2.

pt41 is gonna be sick.

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
Even if you got a room at the Avi, there will be no parking for the boats. They close off that area for there biker swap meet. Lat year we did the power tour the weekend before the bike run and they kicked us out of the parking area sat. night.

Can't say foresure if im in yet,but worst case needles has a few motels to stay at.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts