Good seeing and meeting you guys.

Widowmaker - The boat looks killer.
Cyclone - Congrats. A day on the water with no miss haps
CS19
Jordan - The new power is insane.
Doggballs
Wicked
Robert
Busby - Thanks for your help at the dock.

The green and white boat that pulls wheelies and i were racing each other down by joes house, when he stopped mid race. I went back to see if he was ok, and one header had fallen off and the other one was loose. :))eek:))

All and all couldnt have asked for better water. Other then getting stuck pulling the boat out, it was a great trip. I only got a few pics, because I left the memory card to my cam at home, and I cant figure out how to get them off the cam without the memory card. I will try today.

See you guys next time.

Joe you have a killer house. Thanks for the launch ramp and dock.

·
Registered
995 Posts
By description that had to be Mike.
Yes that was Rivertard aka Mike. We had to make an emergency run back up river in Rods cruiser to help him but he got it patched up. Then he took somebody for a standup ride And dam near swamped the boat!!!! Mike Jr and senior both sat on the bow with the bilge pump going while we towed them back to Needles Marina Park. They left so early Sunday , we didn't see them leave. AND Saturday was Rivertards 56th Birthday, so u can guess how wasted he got. Had a great time, saw some really nice boats and peeps. It was all good.!! got a river fix. To get me to Memorial Weekend in Needles. Pat:)devil

·
Registered
156 Posts
no butt no putt was racing prob but mike was cruising is the word mike said he owes joe and his group for being very helpfull

·
92 KURTIS RUNNER BOTTOM
1,374 Posts
Well happy birthday ya old fart(LOL),good thing I was not riding with you then you would of sunk or I would have to jump!! once again it looks like you stole the show:)devil your are the STAR:D

·
Registered
97 Posts
A big thanks to NO BUTT NO PUTT for helping me and my son I owe you big time. Then theres Pat Beck aka Mister BUDLIGHT and Crew you guys are the best. Thanks for the birthday party. Then theres 78COLE , Stephanie and Big Kahunaa thanks for the dinner party, "O" and the 56 budlights my wife loves you guys for that.:):)hand (rivertard).

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
Good seeing and meeting you guys.

Widowmaker - The boat looks killer.
Cyclone - Congrats. A day on the water with no miss haps
CS19
Jordan - The new power is insane.
Doggballs
Wicked
Robert
Busby - Thanks for your help at the dock.

The green and white boat that pulls wheelies and i were racing each other down by joes house, when he stopped mid race. I went back to see if he was ok, and one header had fallen off and the other one was loose. :))eek:))

All and all couldnt have asked for better water. Other then getting stuck pulling the boat out, it was a great trip. I only got a few pics, because I left the memory card to my cam at home, and I cant figure out how to get them off the cam without the memory card. I will try today.

See you guys next time.

Joe you have a killer house. Thanks for the launch ramp and dock.
killer weekend. great seeing you again. the new boat looks great man.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts