Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
That's gotta be a surprising sight for the locals to see as you drive out of Michigan. I dig the rig. 19 below is a touch on the chilly side, do you have some coals burning under the seat to help keep you warm? haha Good luck and have a safe trip. I wish the best for you, that's a long haul. I look forward to seeing the pics. of you smilin and sweatin in Needles next week. Have a great trip. Maybe you can toss up some pics. along the way?

·
Registered
795 Posts
Burrr!!

I will be looking for you at the show!!!

·
Registered
19,839 Posts
hope u didnt forget something..............:)hand

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Right on Adam. hoping for a safe trip.Pretty sure you'll be the long distance winner. were starting our planning and caravan now. gonna be great. steve

·
Registered
133 Posts
good luck on the way
be safe and have a great time
hope to make that long trip with you next year... just couldnt swing it this year. :bangmyhead:

yea send pics, the nice "scenery" would sure give us poor souls back here in this cold weather something to look forward to.. lol

·
Registered
660 Posts
Be safe. Looking forward to seeing that rig. Feel free to fill the truck bed with snow. We can use the water out here.

Oath Keeper

·
''GHOST of COLDFIRE''
1,887 Posts
ALL RIGHT !! Have a good trip C U THERE! Love the RIG!

·
Registered
133 Posts
weather

heard there is some bad weather down in texas oaklahoma area with pile ups all over, hope things are fine with the trip, be careful with that nice rig..

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well everyone.. Im in kingman Az, (staying at my mothers.. ) left on saturday late afternoon, made it here monday evening.

OMg!!

Snowed in every freaking state, Texas was the worst. 25 vehicle pile up oustide Amarillo.. NASTY weather, but the ole' 58 f-100 2wd made it...

see you all Friday,

adam

·
Re-member
3,729 Posts
well everyone.. Im in kingman Az, (staying at my mothers.. ) left on saturday late afternoon, made it here monday evening.

OMg!!

Snowed in every freaking state, Texas was the worst. 25 vehicle pile up oustide Amarillo.. NASTY weather, but the ole' 58 f-100 2wd made it...see you all Friday,

adam
...Damn!!!...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts