Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
The rumor is true Davey... I put alot of work into the mold but there just aren't enough days in the week or hours in the day to work full time, have three kids in sports, run a trailer shop, AND build boats... I felt Bill would be the right one to take over and I have to admit, I though knowing my mold was the new CP would be pretty cool (I hope that is the case)... The last one out of the mold went to my brother and the next one goes to me where it will be in my garage until the day I die... The last two Rouse 19's...

Beautiful boat Chris, IMO nobody does fades better than Joel and this boat is another example. Except for the trailer, this is an outstanding package! (just jokin lol) This thing will make somebody very happy..

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The rumor is true Davey... I put alot of work into the mold but there just aren't enough days in the week or hours in the day to work full time, have three kids in sports, run a trailer shop, AND build boats... I felt Bill would be the right one to take over and I have to admit, I though knowing my mold was the new CP would be pretty cool (I hope that is the case)... The last one out of the mold went to my brother and the next one goes to me where it will be in my garage until the day I die... The last two Rouse 19's...

Beautiful boat Chris, IMO nobody does fades better than Joel and this boat is another example. Except for the trailer, this is an outstanding package! (just jokin lol) This thing will make somebody very happy..
I can't wait to see your boat. I'm sure it will be one of the best looking. When will you put it in the mold?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts