Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished the rigging of Rouse #10. New to the site, boat will be running Big River.

Thanks to Tom Peterson for doing an amazing job, expectations were exceeded for sure.

Bitchen Powerplant by Pattymelt Racing

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Absolutely Perfect!!! One helluva job. When I was rigging my rouse, I bought the fuel tanks out of bad bugs Tom Peterson PC, I was thinking damn it'd be bitching if I could afford to pay him to rig mine. Congrats, again, boat is bitching! Wish it were mine!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
thanks for replys. Boat should run right under century mark. Pattymelt racing is the shit the motors a dime piece. The rigging has a ton of trick shit that you cant see from my crappy cell pics.

Would highly reccomemd Peterson for any type of rigging work. Guy is super cool, clean, and gets shit done quick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
All I can say is that I am fortunate to have sold the few hulls I produced to several guys that have a passion for building incredible boats.....

You guys did an amazing job with it and the bar just keeps getting higher and higher.... Tom is without a doubt one of, if not the top, of the food chain when it comes to rigging bad ass one off hardware. Difficult to tell in the pics but I don't think there is one shelf part on this entire boat. Everything from the pedal to the plates to the steering hub is one off hand built...... Absolutely amazing job guys!!!!:))THumbsUp:))THumbsUp

Definitely a top contender as far as 19's that I have ever seen............ There are only a few Rouse hulls left that have not been finished, if it has to end, glad to see it end this way.

RD

·
Registered
6,575 Posts
have we met? i used to know a guy with an M/E boat #298. Abra Cadabra or something he hada hell of a time trying to run 10.0s
I have no idea. I do recall that 298 boat pitted next so some gullwing guy every race for about 5 years. 110 I think it was. tried to see how high he could fly it without goin over. you could either be that guy. or you could be flour or corn...

I did watch this thing through the rigging/assembly process. it is superclean. hard to see in the pic's, but there's a pretty cool ski-tow on it :). that guy is pretty damn good at this stuff...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I have no idea. I do recall that 298 boat pitted next so some gullwing guy every race for about 5 years. 110 I think it was. tried to see how high he could fly it without goin over. you could either be that guy. or you could be flour or corn...

I did watch this thing through the rigging/assembly process. it is superclean. hard to see in the pic's, but there's a pretty cool ski-tow on it :). that guy is pretty damn good at this stuff...
flour fosho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 76 Posts