·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I got a 1967 home that I wish I got at 1967 prices.....:)sphss

the new 28' is looking good so far... any updated pics?:D

·
Lavey Me Alone
1,417 Posts
How is the Speedster different from previous Daytona's?

Thx,
RTJas :D

·
Registered
345 Posts
Just a shot in the dark here, but with the economy heading into ruins wouldn’t you expect that the 2009 price would be lower then the 2008 price as recreational vehicles i.e. boats, RV’s etc. are depreciating by the day? Good luck with that though and the new design looks great too!!!;):D

·
Registered
953 Posts
Suprising to think prices on performance boats would increase next year....I am thinking you will be able to get 2008 pricing if not 2007 or 06 pricing at most builders over the next 12 months...

·
6,873 Posts
NEW 2009 Eliminator 28 Speedster

The new 28 Daytona Speedster will be ready for production next week. GET YOUR ORDER IN TODAY!!! For the month of June only, get a 2008 price on a 2009 Speedster!!! For more info, please contact me at [email protected]

Since this did not exist in 2008, I guess the price for 2009 is FREE

·
Breast Connoisseur
101 Posts
After reading the initial post, I found it reasuring that many other people had the same thoughts as me. If they want to sell boats right now, they had better significantly beat 2008 prices and/or offer significant improvements. No, a minor styling change does not count as a significant improvement.

Just my thoughts

·
The Pool Bitch
4,236 Posts
And, if you're going to come on here with your very first post, posting in the appropriate section (SPAM) would be a better choice.

·
boatless
634 Posts
Soooo many things running through my mind right now and its all along the same lines as whats been posted......for now Ill just say that the boat looks great! Im still waiting to see some pictures AND pricing....
Is the first one done yet? Tested?

·
Registered
7,144 Posts
And, if you're going to come on here with your very first post, posting in the appropriate section (SPAM) would be a better choice.
OUCH...:|err:D Jake's cool...just not a poster....;)
There's more pix in Tunnels & Cats, but the ALL NEW (tooling) 28' Daytona Speedster is done and the molds are ready for layup.

Came out nice....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts