Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
40' of Skater
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is for sale on OSO. I think for 139k?? You know, the red, yellow, and white one that was supposed to be a light layup.

Anyway, that was fast! Nice looking boat.

·
Registered
73 Posts
NEW 26 dcb

That was fast, the build photo's were posted 5 to 6 months ago. I think the ower has owned a few DCB's. Sweet Boat.

·
Northern CA DCB Sales
1,230 Posts
One of the nicest F26 ever built for sure. From my understanding the customer is just ready to build another new ride, this is his 16th or 17th DCB so far.

·
mach26 300's
1,216 Posts
wow that was fast, you gotta thank people like that that build such a nice boat and then take the depreciation hit on it for the new buyer LOL:D

is for sale on OSO. I think for 139k?? You know, the red, yellow, and white one that was supposed to be a light layup.

Anyway, that was fast! Nice looking boat.

·
HOT SAUCE HERE
749 Posts
One of the nicest F26 ever built for sure. From my understanding the customer is just ready to build another new ride, this is his 16th or 17th DCB so far.
Heard a rumor that the new F26 for this customer will have a 1200hp motor with an arneson drive. Should be a crazy ride!

Roln 20s

·
the silver bullet!
1,996 Posts
what were his final #'s ,i tried to resurrect that thread about a month ago.TUNNEL T

1 - 9 of 9 Posts