Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
"Mad" Member
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday before leaving for a 1500 mile trip back home I noticed a local carrying a plastic shopping bag, he walked past me and saw a little foot stick out.

I grabbed him by the collar and took the bag of him. He stole a pup from somewhere to sell or use as bait for fights.

Took the pup to the Vet and he tells me it is a pure bred German Shepard:))eek:))

I named him "Conrod"

Attachments

·
Registered
887 Posts
That is one lucky pup! Thank you for being a good person... makes me so sad to think of what that dog could have been in for had you not stepped in.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
Good job. What a cutie!

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts
Good job jet mad. There are not many things in this world that piss me off worse than someone to abuses animals. Hence the bottom lines in my sig.

·
"Mad" Member
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good job jet mad. There are not many things in this world that piss me off worse than someone to abuses animals. Hence the bottom lines in my sig.
I have had a couple of dogs in my life, they all were unique in their own way and I enjoyed their friendship. This little one has completely bowled me over.

This is going to be a good friendship.

I have renamed him "Piston", women doesn't know what a "Conrod" is:D

I am going to have him spaded when his old enough and have him chipped.

Wikus

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts
That is one cute pup!!:))THumbsUp

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
Hats off to you Jet! I hope you both healthy long lives together!:))THumbsUp

·
Under yo mommas bed
1,884 Posts
So you assaulted a guy and stole his dog? Good for you. :))ThumbsDwn You must be a cop....:rolleyes:

·
"Mad" Member
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
So you assaulted a guy and stole his dog? Good for you. :))ThumbsDwn You must be a cop....:rolleyes:
So you stole a stolen dog... Idk. What if it was for the guys kid and he just couldn't afford one. :rolleyes:
You two F#cknuts must be living in a cave:))eek:))

I will personally fly you two gentleman over two South Africa and leave you in one of our townships. You will be coming out of there in a plastic bag, and no body would even blink an eye. These people don't even respect human life, least of all an animal. You people just don't get the picture of what is going on in South Africa. We live in constant fear - these people are hungry and will do anything to get food.

Unpredictable - He stole it for his kid? The guy didn't even have shoes on his feet, and how will he afford to look after a dog if he can't even afford clothes?

Jangles - Do I need to be a cop to care about animals, unlike you we still get involved when we see something is wrong, or an injustice is done to animals. If the Police Dog Unit, caught him the pup would have lived, the local would have had the living sh#t kicked out of him.

Some pics for your entertainment:)hand

Attachments

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Had a hunch....

I had a hunch that you'd saved the dog from being someone's dinner when you first posted... Excuse these guys, as you said, they really don't understand what goes on in your corner of the world. Now that you have explained it, I'm sure their attitude will change.... Also, as mentioned, every dog has it's own personality, and most of that is based on how it is treated by it's human hosts. I'm quite sure this pup will grow up to be one of the best simply because of how he'll be raised, and by whom...
I also had this weird feeling about the spirit of your brother, and the timing of you and this pup entering each others lives......I'm sure "piston" will live a long rewarding life surrounded by the love of your family.....
Ray

·
"Mad" Member
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I had a hunch that you'd saved the dog from being someone's dinner when you first posted... Excuse these guys, as you said, they really don't understand what goes on in your corner of the world. Now that you have explained it, I'm sure their attitude will change.... Also, as mentioned, every dog has it's own personality, and most of that is based on how it is treated by it's human hosts. I'm quite sure this pup will grow up to be one of the best simply because of how he'll be raised, and by whom...
I also had this weird feeling about the spirit of your brother, and the timing of you and this pup entering each others lives......I'm sure "piston" will live a long rewarding life surrounded by the love of your family.....
Ray
Hi Ray,

It is weird,you are not the only person to say that. I believe that certain events in one's life are put in your path to test you. Whether you pass or fail will only be told when you have to give testament to how you lived your life on earth.

Wikus

·
Under yo mommas bed
1,884 Posts
You two F#cknuts must be living in a cave:))eek:))

I will personally fly you two gentleman over two South Africa and leave you in one of our townships. You will be coming out of there in a plastic bag, and no body would even blink an eye. These people don't even respect human life, least of all an animal. You people just don't get the picture of what is going on in South Africa. We live in constant fear - these people are hungry and will do anything to get food.

Unpredictable - He stole it for his kid? The guy didn't even have shoes on his feet, and how will he afford to look after a dog if he can't even afford clothes?

Jangles - Do I need to be a cop to care about animals, unlike you we still get involved when we see something is wrong, or an injustice is done to animals. If the Police Dog Unit, caught him the pup would have lived, the local would have had the living sh#t kicked out of him.

Some pics for your entertainment:)hand

Sorry, I didn't see where you are from. I get it now. Good on you man.:))THumbsUp

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
Might sound really stupid but......I don't know what a Conrod is either :)eh:)

Cute pup!!
Short for Connecting Rod!.................now you sir, are just being a nimrod.................

·
"Mad" Member
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Might sound really stupid but......I don't know what a Conrod is either :)eh:)

Cute pup!!
Boss,

Exactly why I renamed him, we call a "Connecting Rod" a conrod in my native tongue:D

Some of my friends suggested "Tappet" that is a valve - Tapped because it makes a tap tap sound.

Wikus

1 - 20 of 35 Posts