Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
The Insurance Guy
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Andrew Richard Whippo born 8/1/12 at 10:03am, 7lb 6oz. His mommy and he are healthy and happy and his big brother was very excited to meet him. I cant wait to have both my boys out on the boat now!

andrew1.jpg

andrew2.jpg

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
Good man. Congratulations to mom and baby for a uneventful birth.

I am a year and 3 months into my first and her birth is still fresh in my mind.

I can't wait for the next one.

Brian

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts

·
Can't re-Member
1,990 Posts
Congratulations :))THumbsUp

Looks like you and Mom do pretty good work

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
WOW, what a beautiful baby!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!

Your other son is adorable too!!!!!! :partyguy:

Job well done sir!!!

·
The Insurance Guy
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks everyone, he is a perfect little guy. They say its way easier with your second child and "they" are absolutely correct. We're having such a nice time in the hospital this time around cause we arent in this panic mode where our life has just been turned upside down and we feel like we dont know what we're doing like we did with the first one. Its nice to feel confident :partyguy::partyguy:

·
The Insurance Guy
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Good man. Congratulations to mom and baby for a uneventful birth.

I am a year and 3 months into my first and her birth is still fresh in my mind.

I can't wait for the next one.

Brian
The second one is awesome and comes WAY quicker. Her only concern was getting an epidural and the baby came so fast they never got a chance to give it to her. On the plus side, the pushing was over almost as soon as it started and she looks at me right after screaming in pain and goes, "oh, its over? Sweet!". Classic. :wink2:

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
The second one is awesome and comes WAY quicker. Her only concern was getting an epidural and the baby came so fast they never got a chance to give it to her. On the plus side, the pushing was over almost as soon as it started and she looks at me right after screaming in pain and goes, "oh, its over? Sweet!". Classic. :wink2:
Sweet,

We had a C as courtney hadnt turned and was breach as of month 6 or so.

Christie had some labor pains and I am glad I didnt have to see her go through that.

Brian

·
The Insurance Guy
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sweet,

We had a C as courtney hadnt turned and was breach as of month 6 or so.

Christie had some labor pains and I am glad I didnt have to see her go through that.

Brian

Oh yeah you guys will be even easier the second time around. They will schedule her delivery as once you have C the second one will have to be that way too. No guesswork for you!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts