Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
Nice Shaun. Welcome back to the picklefork club. I remember talking to that guy, he spend alot of money on that thing, got nice stuff.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
:)devil
got rid of the cp. Time to go play with the daytona!!
that is a beautifull boat nice score, just one question if i may can you send me the info on what size the wheels and tires are what brand of rim and tire. Those would look great on my texas tunnel trailer, thanks

·
Got Circus Midgets???
1,734 Posts
Dig it! :)devil

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice Shaun. Welcome back to the picklefork club. I remember talking to that guy, he spend alot of money on that thing, got nice stuff.
I almost bought the Red Dragen boat but the chick was playing games! I changed my mind decided to go with the tunnel. I going to just play with this motor for now see how I can get it to run! I plan on bringing this boat out to Bakersfield sometime soon!! Whats your guess on fast I can get it to go with 850HP and the boat weighs about 550lbs???

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
that is a beautifull boat nice score, just one question if i may can you send me the info on what size the wheels and tires are what brand of rim and tire. Those would look great on my texas tunnel trailer, thanks
195-50-16 -Boyds

·
Registered
3,739 Posts
I almost bought the Red Dragen boat but the chick was playing games! I changed my mind decided to go with the tunnel. I going to just play with this motor for now see how I can get it to run! I plan on bringing this boat out to Bakersfield sometime soon!! Whats your guess on fast I can get it to go with 850HP and the boat weighs about 550lbs???

With some work and setup it should run 9.0s

·
Got Circus Midgets???
1,734 Posts

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
I'd say low 9s to mid 9s, hard to say.

Mines similar weight and ran 9.0s a few times on the old clocks in really good air with about 800 horse. It was a consistant 9.15-.20 boat for the most part. Would be a 9.30 boat now I think ?

How's the setup look? Engine placement ok? That's important as you know.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts