Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
B.A.M aka "Black Azz Mike
2,925 Posts
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D You guys are killing me. I remember those jokes from Hotboat:D

Spitter<-----------Been around da block a little too damn long:D

·
2,925 Posts
I need phone # for California Performance.

Why buy one from him?? There are some killer deals in the spam section. Socal has a beautiful gwing along with bob fry. You should look into preowned so you can get on that doesnt have used parts in it:D ooops, my bad:D

But seriously, You can get some killer deals right now.

·
2,925 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know i am new to the forum,but i already have a gullwing I want a new cp tunnel. Thanks.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Last time I spoke to Bill he told me he would not be making anymore drag tunnels. Bill said " The hull doesn't work " & " It was never designed for the river. " Funny is I had cash in pocket to buy one. IMHO Bill just was just not interested in molding one up even though we were at the tooling shop.:(

·
Banned
540 Posts
Last time I spoke to Bill he told me he would not be making anymore drag tunnels. Bill said " The hull doesn't work " & " It was never designed for the river. " Funny is I had cash in pocket to buy one. IMHO Bill just was just not interested in molding one up even though we were at the tooling shop.:(
I don't think Bill would have a problem laying one up for racing use. He wants his Tunnels used on a race track, not on the River, Lake Havasu or to go to Catalina and back.

They aren't made for that purpose, but do perform well for the use intended(Drag Racing). JMO, RR

Bill's opinion at 702-523-4808. RR :)hand

·
Shifty Racing
689 Posts
Ya there are alot of opinions on Bill and his CP's, but if you need any info I just bought a turn key boat from him. I have his 19'. I just got it in 06. Im still paying the bank, but its more then worth it :D

·
2,925 Posts
Not dogging Bill by any means but why and the hell does it matter where the guy runs his boat? Customer is a customer:)bulb and $$$$$ is $$$$$.

I sell autoparts wholesale and I sell over 75k a month in parts. I dont care if my customer uses an antenna for a Di*do on his wife:D Thats his business;) My job is to take care of the customer,make the business $$$ and make sure that the customer leaves with a smile...........

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Not dogging Bill by any means but why and the hell does it matter where the guy runs his boat? Customer is a customer:)bulb and $$$$$ is $$$$$.

I sell autoparts wholesale and I sell over 75k a month in parts. I dont care if my customer uses an antenna for a Di*do on his wife:D Thats his business;) My job is to take care of the customer,make the business $$$ and make sure that the customer leaves with a smile...........
If people were going to end up hurt or even worse it might bother you.

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
I know i am new to the forum,but i already have a gullwing I want a new cp tunnel. Thanks.
Tell Bill to get the friggin mold fixed so he can start making them again, with the sponsons we have now they could be used at the river.

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
cs and who has tested them there sponsons at speeds in real condition to see if you dont get wet........
Bob, nobody that I know that has those sponsons is stupid enough to go out and pull the kill switch just to see what happens. After seeing them save Jerry from a rough shutdown (in real conditions) last season and watching Bandy run them I am convinced they work just like they were designed.

Sounds like you dont think they work.???

1 - 20 of 28 Posts