Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking to see if anyone can help me find new builders .

Tunnels/gullwing/vee bottoms .is there anyone with the molds still I know bill was with cp how about roush or any others any information will help thank you .

·
Premium Member
5,115 Posts
GS Marine is putting out some nice boats and B1 is building Cheyennes

·
Registered
597 Posts
Dan Nelson ,Real clean Predator/ Cheyenne

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
The Rouse 19 mold is now the newer version of the CP 19, but Bill still has the original 19 mold as well... I left you a VM and a PM, feel free to call and I will give you some insight as to what is involved with a new build...

RD

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Call & ask him!

B1 Racing LLC  
WebsiteDirections
Boat repair shop in Santa Ana, California
Address: 610 S Grand Ave, Santa Ana, CA 92705
Phone: (949) 294-1394

·
Registered
597 Posts
The Rouse 19 mold is now the newer version of the CP 19, but Bill still has the original 19 mold as well... I left you a VM and a PM, feel free to call and I will give you some insight as to what is involved with a new build...

RD
Insight on a new build,,,lets see you'll buy the part you want then change it 3 times because you didnt like the first one then change your mind and put the first one back on, then you will be forced to fab up parts that dont exist to make the part fit, on the motor theres good ,real good and the best parts well you buy real good parts then you find out that you need the best parts so again you end up with 3 times the parts ,,,,Be ready to put down 30 thousand on a new build when said and done now reality hits, you could of bought two real nice boats used of course for that kind of cash.

·
Registered
597 Posts
That is correct... Leadslinger, spoken like a man that has been thru it... that is about spot on!!

RD
I'm still needing Carb/Throttle linkage because I went from a push style now to a pull style and my Calgo needs to be installed and it hits the water for some fun, so close but so far with work and the family /house and auto repair I may see Thanksgiving fingers crossed,,,My rigging has been checked and triple checked its done right and attention to detail is on point .My advice Leave the boat building to the boat builders One and Done.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
I'm still needing Carb/Throttle linkage because I went from a push style now to a pull style and my Calgo needs to be installed and it hits the water for some fun, so close but so far with work and the family /house and auto repair I may see Thanksgiving fingers crossed,,,My rigging has been checked and triple checked its done right and attention to detail is on point .My advice Leave the boat building to the boat builders One and Done.
Re builds aren't any easyer..its passion or Dummiest....:)sphss

1 - 14 of 14 Posts