Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
4,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the navigation bar above, click on PB Pictures --> More Events! --> New Year's Day to see my best photos of the best muscleboats at Camp Far West.

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
On the navigation bar above, click on PB Pictures --> More Events! --> New Year's Day to see my best photos of the best muscleboats at Camp Far West.
Brett,

Great pictures! Thank you for making it out to cover the event. There are lots of beautiful lake boats floating around. Im sorry I didnt get over to you on the water. I broke the crank shaft in the Orange boat and was stuck on the trailer for the rest of the day. Looking forward to future events.

Tony Scarlata

·
Premium Member
564 Posts
brett thanks the pictures it was great to see someone out there covering the event and getting pictures of all theses great boats and that was just a few there are so many bad ass boats out there.

·
WET MEMBER
1,251 Posts
Brett

Great seeing you there and glad you were taking pictures I speak for all that had their pictures taken, thanks for travelling all the way to CFW. There is another large gathering on Fathers day if interested.
Richard

1 - 9 of 9 Posts