Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New date Nov. 7 for swapmeet

Nov. 7 2009 on sat. gate opens at 7:00 am at BoatMasters in livermore 5162 Preston ave livermore ca. 94551 open for all kinds of boats and boat parts.come on guys come on out and all spots are free. Phone 510-220-4148 or BoatMasters 925-443-5775 thanks

·
Registered
981 Posts
someone say swapmeet??? im in.. where is boatmasters?

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
its in livermore, I went last year and wasnt a very big turn out, I might just be used to the car swapmeets that have a sh*t load of peaple and parts, there was some nice stuff there but not very many buyers

·
Registered
981 Posts
Shit im down to roll to livermore for this.. ill drive any guys wanna go with lemme know.. split gas or somethin..

andrew im sure your in... cory?

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
I'll probly be broke by then, I workin on gettin an eliminator daytona or a southwind, hopefully the daytona if I can get the guy to call back, if not then the southwind, but I might go just to look at the stuff I cant have

·
Registered
981 Posts
I'll probly be broke by then, I workin on gettin an eliminator daytona or a southwind, hopefully the daytona if I can get the guy to call back, if not then the southwind, but I might go just to look at the stuff I cant have

shit id love to get a southwind tunnel like dougs.. that hull is sick! even the eliminator... i met up with a guy last week off the boards at discovery a 104mph eliminator with a 2.5 outboard.. WTF!! The hull was completly made of kevlar..

broke or not **** it... always gotta go just to drink a beer and kick it with the boys lol.. we all need a day away from the women right? ;)

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
might be bringing a working bravo III w/or without props if anyones interested

·
Registered
210 Posts
might be bringing a working bravo III w/or without props if anyones interested
COMPLETE UNIT and if so what kind of electrolisis damage dose it have , my boy is loking to replace his due to it was a sea boat before he got it and it is ****uglie lookinand slowy rottin away ,so let me know!;)

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
COMPLETE UNIT and if so what kind of electrolisis damage dose it have , my boy is loking to replace his due to it was a sea boat before he got it and it is ****uglie lookinand slowy rottin away ,so let me know!;)
none fresh water boat just has a couple scratches on the lower unit but other than that when i pull it off it will get a nice cleaning and fresh oil if needed but was done at the begining of summer! pm me ur email and ill send a picture over! i have seen the seawater boat drives on ebay beat up and still going for big $$$

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
its in livermore, I went last year and wasnt a very big turn out, I might just be used to the car swapmeets that have a sh*t load of peaple and parts, there was some nice stuff there but not very many buyers
Its up tp you guys to tell everybody about the swapmeet . where else can find just hot boat parts in one place. so come on out and bring your parts and $$$$. date will be posted soon. Thanks

·
Registered
44 Posts
shit id love to get a southwind tunnel like dougs.. That hull is sick! Even the eliminator... I met up with a guy last week off the boards at discovery a 104mph eliminator with a 2.5 outboard.. Wtf!! The hull was completly made of kevlar..

Broke or not **** it... Always gotta go just to drink a beer and kick it with the boys lol.. We all need a day away from the women right? ;)
i'm in!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts