Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Chinese Go pro $400 camera battery kept running down so i bought a chinese copy and it works just fine. Took go pro back.
Also testing the new automatic pop off system which works great.

Engine is 400 ci twin barbie turbos with water jacketed exhaust and water jacketed turbine housings . Mpd worked A impeller- 7300 rpm. Just rolling into the throttle from idle. 22 lbs boost on e 85 with efi system.
https://youtu.be/hIwoP48YC9s?list=FLRncWeg9uj3Evhs0hg8SDgA

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
looks great gary. love that deck :). from the vid, looks like you held it down for a hair over 4 seconds??? btw, what is that big headlight in the dash for???

·
Premium Member
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
looks great gary. love that deck :). from the vid, looks like you held it down for a hair over 4 seconds??? btw, what is that big headlight in the dash for???

That is an oil pressure light. If it comes on u know what to do. I run a dry sump and just in case the belt came off for some stupid reason, i would know it.

·
Or Seth, either one
3,270 Posts

That's pretty bad ass. :)devil

I too would really like to see some pics of the engine and how everything's packaged :))THumbsUp

·
Registered
59 Posts
sweet rig badbug:))THumbsUp:))THumbsUp:))THumbsUp:))THumbsUp:))THumbsUp. how many cubic inches? what does she weigh? i love the placecraft !!!

good luck with it and your gonna lay the smacketh down on the big blocks!!!

al

·
Registered
391 Posts
Really nice BadBug. I have a Baker tunnel with a little 408CI EFI, single turbo. Running 95mph really easily at 12psi right now. Going to play hardware some and then boost it up a bit more to crack a hundred anyway. It accelerates really well too. Not like yours I am sure, but it makes you smile.

Have fun with yours it is super cool

Attachments

1 - 20 of 68 Posts