Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All. OK. I got my first Old Man Boat. Got it because my grand kids are starting to get old enough to pull around. Grand daughter is 4 grandson is 3. I am going to need a few toys for it to pull my grand kids around. I know I want a tube that will hold at least 2 people. I see lots of tubes but some don't look like they would last the weekend. Your guys help to pick quality and cool things for them would be appreciated. New Dude out.

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
West Marine and Overton's have good water toys. The "tube" should be completely enclosed, or it will fill with water and submarine. This breaks the line and dumps the kids in the water.

·
Distinguished Member
412 Posts
Overton's has a nice catalog, but Ski Limited has the same stuff for a lot less.:)hand

----Rob

·
Premium Member
300 Posts
I would suggest a tube called the Big Mable. It has a recliner type back that allows you to sit upright and face forward. This is a comfortable tube for parents that like to ride with their kids.

·
Let's hit the water!
33 Posts
Hey Evilforce, I'm new here too. Just went by Sport Chalet last week and picked up a Hyperlite wakeboard and bindings for $150. They have tubes, ropes, etc., all on clearance so they don't have to restock it. The guy also told me that if there was something I found on their website, he'd go in the back after they shelved it to get one for me. Worth a shot.

92562, do you have contact info for Ski Limited? When I google it, Overton's comes up!

·
Distinguished Member
412 Posts
92562, do you have contact info for Ski Limited? When I google it, Overton's comes up!
I no longer see them either, looks like Overton's bought their competition. A few years ago, Ski Limited sold the same stuff as Overton's for about 33% less. Oh well!:)sphss

1 - 7 of 7 Posts