·
Administrator
16,888 Posts
Maybe we should go full on ninja IP tracking on him. :p

·
steelcomp was here
26,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nope...it's me. I got a nice little PM from Admin telling me I had to edit my sig or become a sponsor because someone complained. Guess one of you whiny little crybabies can't just live and let live. That's fine. I'll abandon the old sig and start new.
Steel's last post.
KMAMF's. :kissit:

·
steelcomp was here
26,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I leave that kind of childish BS to you trolls. So dont point fingers over this way.

Is funny as hell though.hil:)
You're the first one who comes to mind childish enough to report me to admin. There are a few others, but you're first. That finger is pointing right at you.

·
Distinguished Member
5,782 Posts
Nope...it's me. I got a nice little PM from Admin telling me I had to edit my sig or become a sponsor because someone complained. Guess one of you whiny little crybabies can't just live and let live. That's fine. I'll abandon the old sig and start new.
Steel's last post.
You know you can edit your signature anytime, right? Why not just delete the offending part and keep your same user name? No dog in the fight, just curious...

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Steel's last post.
Man , I wish I. Knew that's all that was needed!! I would have done it, To you and YOUR BOSS,
I would have chalked it up to PAYBACK! Talk about little whiny bitches,

You two clowns tattle all the time!

Does it work on ALL the sites you peddle parts on? HMMM

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Steel's last post.
Now problem Scott. I'll put it in my sig line. If Hass can post shameless promotion of somebody that contributes jack shit to the site, I can post a full 5 color ad in my sig line.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
985 Posts
I thought this site was for the grown ups, evidently not. It really doesn't matter to me and I know who to listen to and who to disregard. 😀

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
5,115 Posts
Lol, There should be The Real Housewives of Performance Boats :cool:

Yes I watch the show and I'm not afraid to admit it ;)

·
Registered
6,287 Posts
You're the first one who comes to mind childish enough to report me to admin. There are a few others, but you're first. That finger is pointing right at you.
Listen Steelcunt, I'll make you a personal guarantee that it wasn't me. Goodbuy, and good riddens

·
Registered
6,287 Posts
Now problem Scott. I'll put it in my sig line. If Hass can post shameless promotion of somebody that contributes jack shit to the site, I can post a full 5 color ad in my sig line.
:nutswinger:

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
FOXWELL MOTORSPORTS
STRAUB TECHNOLOGIES
Performance Cylinder Head Specialties
Custom Cams
Complete Engines
Retail/Wholesale Parts sales

:stir: :wink2: :))THumbsUp :))THumbsUp

1 - 20 of 38 Posts