Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to drop in and introduce myself and my new money pit!!

Its a 79 Witchcraft Screamer 21' with a 235 Evinrude, needs alittle TLC here and there, but overall in very good shape.

Attachments

·
Registered
127 Posts
Welcome and cool little whacker you have there. We have some pretty good little local events around the Austin area. You should bring it out to some.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lots of info about them on Texas Hot Boats web site. Also scroll down the forums here to Hot Boats Down South and there are a lot of Texas people there.

I was just checking out that THB site, some really nice rigs over there, not sure mine is worthy of that crowd. I just got mine recently and haven't taken it out yet. Looking forward to this summer for sure.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
I was just checking out that THB site, some really nice rigs over there, not sure mine is worthy of that crowd. I just got mine recently and haven't taken it out yet. Looking forward to this summer for sure.
NONSENSE .... it's a BOAT ... get out on the water with like minded people, boating people :))THumbsUp

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
I'd also like to know what places you guy's boat in/ near Austin. Not to jack the O.P's thread, but I'm actually coming to Austin next month to look around. I'm planning on getting out of Komiefornia and I'm trying to find a new home in Texas, somewhere between Austin and the DFW area. So I'm also look for the local action.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts