Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

· Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I've been on here lurking for a while and figured I should probably post something. Been keepin an eye on the boat spam section, as I was looking to pick up a 21' open bow of some sort. A friend of mine is moving to Texas and wants to get rid of his Carrera, so I should get to pick it up next week. :D It's an 89 but it's in pristine condition.

Anyways, myself in a nutshell. I'm 30, live in Folsom, CA (Northern Cali), work at Intel as a computer dork. I'm not a tree hugging liberal and I own guns, was born in Texas. Guess that's about it for now. lol.

· Break Out Another Thousnd
2,003 Posts
Welcome to the pool. And remember, guns don't kill people. Husbands that come home early kill people. :)grn

· Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey because of this nerd you are able to turn that computer on and post here. lol.

I'll have to dig around for some pictures. I think the only pic I have of the boat is with the current owner driving it. Hopefully that will change in about a week. :)devil

· Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
^ I looked at glocks, and ended up spending twice as much on a 1911. lol. I might pick up a polymer framed piece in a .40 next though.

Found a picture or two of the boat. My gf was with me on another boat, so she's not pictured. sorry. haha.

Crappy quality, I'll have some better ones in the near future.

· Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ah. Probably have never met you then :D

Just curious, why not boat at Folsom as it is much closer to you than CFW? Isn't Folsom really full right now?
Folsom is cool if you just want to hang out and drink beer. But it sucks for wakeboarding, the lake is always rough and full of roll bar boats with owners that have no business on the water. Not to mention the pain in the arse at the launch ramp. I just kind of prefer Camp Far, little smaller, less boats. Plus we know the owner and a couple cops that patrol it. haha.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.