Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:)handhey guys new here and to the jet boat deal i what to get one soon but also what to know what im geting in to as far what would be good for a noob

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
:)handhey guys new here and to the jet boat deal i what to get one soon but also what to know what im geting in to as far what would be good for a noob
Welcome , some important things.... patience, an indulgent and understanding Bride (or GF) ,a fat wallet, a good sense of humor and the ability to swim ... (not neccesarily in that order WELCOME !

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome , some important things.... patience, an indulgent and understanding Bride (or GF) ,a fat wallet, a good sense of humor and the ability to swim ... (not neccesarily in that order WELCOME !
hahaha nice

·
Registered
976 Posts
My problem was my understanding wife turned into a bich when I finaly got the boat done. Now I have a finished boat and a divorce is on the way. Anyone know where I can get a goodlooking seat cover???? LOL :D Im in the process of losing the one I have.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My problem was my understanding wife turned into a bich when I finaly got the boat done. Now I have a finished boat and a divorce is on the way. Anyone know where I can get a goodlooking seat cover???? LOL :D Im in the process of losing the one I have.
well i have no wifey or a gf so im good to go lol

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
no seat cover but if you need a place to hide your shit let me know.;)

Tom did sum it up though.. A fat wallet and patience is required.. However it can be most rewading. I have loved having mine and i am very new to this adventure.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Check our "new products sections" :D

·
Banned
3,605 Posts
1. Jet boats are cheaper to buy finished than they are to build.
2. Jet boats are never finished.

Seriously you need to set out your expectations first and go from there. Are you looking to ski/whatever behind it or is it just for going fast? How fast? Does it need to seat a lot of people or just one? etc. etc. etc.

·
Amber Racing Services
4,339 Posts
do a search for users by the names of:
Hawaiian Jet
Shaun

read their threads ... they have asked all of the questions you will probably be asking

also remember, you will only get pennies on the dollar for everything you invest, but should have a blast while doing it.

good luck & welcome

1 - 20 of 22 Posts