Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's the new production high performance trim pumps from BJ's Marine. These pumps can be used on a number of different applications, but our primary usage is for Place Diverters. This is a fully equipped pump with a simple four wire connection. Each pump includes a weather tight 4 wire plug with wire leads for easy wiring. It requires a 12 gauge positive, a 12 gauge ground, a 16 gauge up wire, and a 16 gauge down wire. you can operate this pump with any 6 pole or 3 pole momentary switch. No diodes are required.

Total weight is 7 LBS. They feature a clear anodize billet aluminum mounting plate with easy plug and play relays. In the event of any type of relay failure, you simply un-plug the bad relay and plug in a new one. No tools or wiring is required. I designed this plate system to be functional, easy to mount, and light weight. The pumps include fittings to accept -4 AN lines. Pumps complete and ready to run are $580.00.

Attachments

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The good functioning Bennett pump will fetch 100-150 dollars. Sometimes I can use them, just depending what I have going on at the time. Thanks, Bob

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
I have to say some of the absolute best customer service I have had in years. Bob answered my PM's and phone calls. Walked me through a couple installation questions and went out of his way to get me ready two days before the World Finals. Definitely recommend him to everyone! Oh and the pumps work great too. Much faster and more reliable than a bennet pump for race applications! Thanks Bob.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have two pumps in stock that are on SALE for a couple days only. Normal price is $580.00, Sale Price $480.00. Once these are sold, the sale is over.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
I dont look in the advertiser section, I am not in the market for a pump, however if I was this would be helpful to me, as River Dave, for those that think its spam, maybe Parts thread would of been more appropriate, but who cares, its winter time not much going on but ST and BS anyways.

O...and keep posting to bump this thread to the top. :D Recycled..your welcome...:wink2:

·
Administrator
16,888 Posts
Pay no attention to board users that for some reason think they know the policy for paying advertisers.

·
Administrator
16,888 Posts
Mr. Hornet you directly engaged a paying advertiser as to how he is allowed to conduct business on this board. And you were incorrect.

For future ref: Paying advertisers are given their own section AND are allowed to promote their product ANYWHERE on the board.

I'm not going to muddy up this person's thread with back and forth banter.

Good day sir.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
I apologize for the inconvenience of spamming up this section. I posted this because there have been several posts made inquiring on my trim pumps in the "JETS" section. My main intention was to respond to the questions people had and show them what everyone was talking about. Nothing more.

That said, to answer the question, yes, these trim pumps are faster. I have two versions available. The standard one is faster than the Bennett, but is is still controllable so you can utilize the full range of your Place Diverter. The second is the Race Version. The Race Version is very fast. It is not designed to use the full range of the Diverter. It is perfect for race applications where they are going from down to full up in supersonic speed. The other big features of this pump, either style, is that they are designed to handle high pressure nozzle situations and will not allow the nozzle to drift on it's own from too much thrust. They are also very reliable in comparison to the Bennett pumps.

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
if what i said wasnt FACT and the TRUTH, please enlighten me then. What is the whole reason for an "advertisers section" and a "jetboat" section"??? wholy moly info....your just too much my friend. Is it lunchtime for you already? You sure spend alot of time here sweeping you know that? Why dont you leave my post and see what others have to say before deleting it? Just sayin man.
Weren't you in Nor Cal the last time you tried to stir up shit using another screen name??
How many sites have you been banned from for spewing crap about some of the people here???

Be Safe

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
Awesome pumps and customer service!!! Night and day difference between the pumps. :))THumbsUp:))THumbsUp

·
Registered
950 Posts
I am also happy with this trim pump.
Comes up fast and has the perfect amount of pressure so it won't shear the tiller arm bolts or anything else.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts