Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
two strokes is enough
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my new interior for anyone that is interested PM me the guy that did this is extremely reasonable on his prices all of this new wood carpet foam everything cost less thatn 2000 that includes two front seats back bench side panels and small back hatch. all wood is new and sealed seats are reinforced with fiberglass.

This is my cost of course he does all of our equipment for the farm so i got hooked up.

the last pic is the example picture i gave him to go off of and its almost identicle

Attachments

·
no need 2 fake it.
1,702 Posts
Here is my new interior for anyone that is interested PM me the guy that did this is extremely reasonable on his prices all of this new wood carpet foam everything cost less thatn 2000 that includes two front seats back bench side panels and small back hatch. all wood is new and sealed seats are reinforced with fiberglass.

This is my cost of course he does all of our equipment for the farm so i got hooked up.

the last pic is the example picture i gave him to go off of and its almost identicle

that looks badass dale, let me know when you're gonna put it all in!

·
Registered
280 Posts

Looks good patna! :)devil

·
two strokes is enough
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lick sack robdog and cave all carpet all new wood material panels labor carpet on the trailer boards and fender boards for under 2k

·
Registered
336 Posts
Damn Dale he did a great job on the matching!! just need to take mine in now and get that tweed redone haha:D:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts