Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Hey Dave, I'm sure this is the first our liberal Obama lovers have heard of this.... The "media" has chosen to bury this story. Wonder why :no:... If it was a conservative, he'd be burned at the stake!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Well it is rumored he was bangin underage prostitutes which is a big plus for liberal voters. That and the fact the doctor also has ties to shrillery means this "investigation" will go the way of the Benghazi murders.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Let's also not forget he had an convicted sex offender illeagal alien working in his office that the anministration made the FBI hold off on the investigation until after his re-election. Liberals are such scum.

·
Dogma's a bitch.
309 Posts
I find it ironic that he is scheduled to become the chairman of our "Foriegn Affiars" commitee. Plenty of experience having foreign affairs I guess.

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Yep, another great senator from the democratic party that is more for women's rights than the republican party. :)st Just like Kennedy, Clinton, and Weiner and a whole host of democrats!!!

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Tar, feathers, and a rail...

If he was a Republican by now the TAR would be cool and hard as a rock, the FEATHERS would be stuck nicely, and he'd be straddling a RAIL as he was rode out of town to PRISON....
I've heard this douche talk on the Senate floor many times about human rights, women's rights, children's rights, what a tool.... Without concern about party affiliation, I hope this scumbag turns out to be the straw that breaks Holder's back.... If Holder refuses to prosecute this guy he just might wind up with some of the TAR on his worthless ass....
Seriously, if this were a Republican he would have been expelled from the Senate already....Just the "free flights" allegation, (which he admitted, and has now paid over 58K to the crooked doctor in an effort to make this go away), is more than enough to boot him out....

"Bubba" is gonna like his new cellmate....
Ray

1 - 11 of 11 Posts