Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
use a BBC to pull a BBC
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are some new pictures of my nordic all polished (no sun outside though) :mad: anyways ran it with the single tunnel ram and plugs look great! was worried about leaning it out but no problem boat will spin up to 5200, gps it and ran 67 mph. just perfect for me. all is well so far :)devil

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
That brings back memories. My first jet was a 79 Nordic and I loved that boat. It handeled excellent at WOT (76 mph) and could have taken a whole lot more. That is a great hull IMO. Very nice!!!

·
Registered
288 Posts
what size carb are you running, be very careful running the single top tunnel its known to lean out the front cylinders "on oldsmobiles", if you are checking the plugs after idling they will fool ya, take a good hard pass then shut her down and check the plugs.

·
Engine junkie
142 Posts
Lots of class, I like it! Great job.

·
Registered
981 Posts
5200???

ohhh i remember what happened to mine at 5300 last year... lets just say my wallett is alot lighter ;)

·
use a BBC to pull a BBC
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
carb is a 750 pumped up to a 925. checked the plugs after a hard run looked awsome!!!! I built it to run 5200 with all the oil mods, of course I dont keep it there for more that 5 sec or so. But I am happy and its a great handling boat, good for the family too. also anyone know where I can get a tow bar for this with the tunnel ram?

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
The boat looks great. I love the decal in the back window of your tow rig. It is always nice whan a boat finally gets back on the water.

Cy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts