Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, after a year of searching to replace my 21' Bisemeyer Cruiser,(RIP), I found something I fell in love with. My bank account did NOT however, this sombitch is gonna cost some green, but I think worth it in the end!

Rather crappy cell phone pics, I'll get better ones once it's delivered.

Ray

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
So, after a year of searching to replace my 21' Bisemeyer Cruiser,(RIP), I found something I fell in love with. My bank account did NOT however, this sombitch is gonna cost some green, but I think worth it in the end!

Rather crappy cell phone pics, I'll get better ones once it's delivered.

Ray
SWEET RAY!!!!!!!!! Looks like fun to me.:)devil:)hand

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Ray-

You were insane before this latest project! Has that boat ever been rigged? It looks like it'll be a fun ride when you're done with it. Harold Bruce @ R&D Marine has lots of dual jet knowledge, gonna have it ready for Big River?

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ray-

You were insane before this latest project! Has that boat ever been rigged? It looks like it'll be a fun ride when you're done with it. Harold Bruce @ R&D Marine has lots of dual jet knowledge, gonna have it ready for Big River?
Not exactly sure what I'm in for totally on this deal Skip! But that's the plan, to make the Fathers Day No Skirts deal with it! I got Dave in the loop with the engines, he's pumped up about it, pumps are in good hands, I think it'll be switched from the JetOVators to hydraulic PD units, etc, etc.

Just gotta totally build an interior for it! Floors and all, which doesn't scare me, got an upholsterer on standby. Anyone got any good pics of an original Sleek Ambassador interior?

May need to contact Mr Bruce on this...... One thing that has stymied me a bit is how to run twin steering, throttle and F/R cables...... Answers should be with the boat, it was originally rigged this way.

Ray

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You know the more projects you have the less time you have on the water. :D
What ever floats your boat Ray.:)devil
True Jimmy, :D But the Moo and Pickle are both ready to go now, again, finally, and the Sub is going to be finished up by my brother, so I needed something to keep me busy!:)sphss

Truly was looking just for a mini day, but this was just WAY too cool a deal. I'll leave the finances out of it, but a smoking deal. Maybe I can actually have some fun tormenting the wake barges out there this summer! I would imagine twin roostertails will accomodate me some pretty wide berth at Sag.........

Ray

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
True Jimmy, :D But the Moo and Pickle are both ready to go now, again, finally, and the Sub is going to be finished up by my brother, so I needed something to keep me busy!:)sphss

Truly was looking just for a mini day, but this was just WAY too cool a deal. I'll leave the finances out of it, but a smoking deal. Maybe I can actually have some fun tormenting the wake barges out there this summer! I would imagine twin roostertails will accomodate me some pretty wide berth at Sag.........

Ray
Twin tails shooting at a few tugs will be perfect!!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ray your nuts but good luck on the build
LOL! Thanks bro for the support! :D I think.....kinda, :)devil.

Gotta ignore both my close buds AND my inner voice on twin blowers for it!

Keep hearing this voice in my head whispering.. "I see.......dead people........." when I have those thoughts. :)sphss

Ray

·
Team CJ460
2,191 Posts
LOL! Thanks bro for the support! :D I think.....kinda, :)devil.

Gotta ignore both my close buds AND my inner voice on twin blowers for it!

Keep hearing this voice in my head whispering.. "I see.......dead people........." when I have those thoughts. :)sphss

Ray
you go blower motors you can name the boat (Double Trouble):)devil

·
B.A.M aka "Black Azz Mike
2,925 Posts
Nice boat:)devil:)devil

Are you going to run a gearbox to couple the dual jets? Have you seent he dualjet ultra that runs 90 and shoots a monster roost? Ill dig uo the video. I luv dual jets:)devil

·
B.A.M aka "Black Azz Mike
2,925 Posts
I would like to see a triple jet setup in a 21ft pickle. That would be insane on alky or fuel:)devil

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
I would like to see a triple jet setup in a 21ft pickle. That would be insane on alky or fuel:)devil
Just the gear box for a dual drive is like 10 grand or some ridiculous price I couldn't and wouldn't want to see the price for a triple drive. I can tell you they don't rev real high so I don't think gas is an issue. Bottom line you could have 20k in a dual drive very easy.:D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts