Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To the new NJBA:
You guys have done an amazing job with the club, that was evident @ Ming last weekend. Boat count is up, spectator count is up and the downtime on the track (except for the damn wind) is way down. My hat's off to you guys, NJBA is fun again :)devil

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Next time, can you please let the rookie racers (me), know, when Mike D is holding a drivers meeting Saturday afternoon, that we need to bring a few more refreshments.:p:D

·
Premium Member
1,013 Posts
I 2nd that !!!! as far as the meeting saturday night went, What ever you deicide is best for our club/memeber`s you have my vote & I`ll go where ever.
Another thing is when your on the rope or watching high 2 minutes another boat goes down the track.Awesome

·
Registered
379 Posts
:iagree: great job on keeping the program moving!! I hardly had enough time to refuel and head back to the rope. :)devil

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Next time, can you please let the rookie racers (me), know, when Mike D is holding a drivers meeting Saturday afternoon, that we need to bring a few more refreshments.:p:D

I 2nd that !!!! as far as the meeting saturday night went, What ever you deicide is best for our club/memeber`s you have my vote & I`ll go where ever.
Another thing is when your on the rope or watching high 2 minutes another boat goes down the track.Awesome
I see I have 2 new members running for board positions, LOL

NJBA has an incredible board and staff right now. It is a team effort and it shows,
Thank You for your support helps keep the club moving.
Stay tuned we have an exciting 2nd half of the season planned.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts