Performance Boats Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard Ultra is done !!! Is this true....I have a friend of a friend that tried to contact them about a boat, person that answered said Ultra No Mas !!!!!

·
Ultra 27 Shadow
1,870 Posts
I heard Ultra is done !!! Is this true....I have a friend of a friend that tried to contact them about a boat, person that answered said Ultra No Mas !!!!!
A couple threads already been going on. Ultra is still around John West has just stepped a way for a while. John D. and Mike Harlan will be handling the day to day operations. They are at the show today and the rest of the week. The shop number is 951-734-6000. The showroom is in Corona.

·
Lil' Hellyun
3,238 Posts
Wow, really nice to see the man himself stepped up and told the story....

Yeah, much better than someone jumping on with this type of needless post... ;);)

"I heard Ultra is done !!! Is this true....I have a friend of a friend that tried to contact them about a boat, person that answered said Ultra No Mas !!!!!"

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Yeah, much better than someone jumping on with this type of needless post... ;);)

"I heard Ultra is done !!! Is this true....I have a friend of a friend that tried to contact them about a boat, person that answered said Ultra No Mas !!!!!"

WOW!!! what happened to Switzerland? Someone invade your borders?....:D

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

No not needless, just helping my buddy who is tryin to find a 27 ft Shadow dude !!!

·
@ The Islander
4,182 Posts
No not needless, just helping my buddy who is tryin to find a 27 ft Shadow dude !!!

Ya Dude!

·
Premium Member
2,028 Posts

It is kinda big news in the boating world .... this is a boating site

·
Hub Cap Annie & Wheel
1,926 Posts
Hey Phin's Fan don't sweat the guys that get their panties in a wad, however John West came here to PB and RDP's and explained himself, IMO he owed noone any explanation. He's a stand up guy obviously. I think some of the guy's took offense in the way you delivered your thread but don't sweat it.

·
Lil' Hellyun
3,238 Posts
Hey Phin's Fan don't sweat the guys that get their panties in a wad, however John West came here to PB and RDP's and explained himself, IMO he owed noone any explanation. He's a stand up guy obviously. I think some of the guy's took offense in the way you delivered your thread but don't sweat it.

Thank you....although no panties in a wad here...;)....I like John and think he is one of the stand-up guys in the boating world.....no, I don't own an Ultra but I think many people are tired of people jumping in with the "latest rumor"...especially since this one has been discussed to death.....moving back to my role as Switzerland here.....:D:D

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank you....although no panties in a wad here...;)....I like John and think he is one of the stand-up guys in the boating world.....no, I don't own an Ultra but I think many people are tired of people jumping in with the "latest rumor"...especially since this one has been discussed to death.....moving back to my role as Switzerland here.....:D:D
Yup, I heard nothing but good things about John W. Sorry to here about the hard times. Maybe we should all have 14 babies and become instantly rich...!!!!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.