Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
PB Administrator
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If there are features you would like to see, or bugs please post them down in the bugs section (bottom of the forums). Our goal is to make this site as usable and user friendly as possible, and your input will help to make sure that it is just that.

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
Suggestion

:idea: I don't know how or if you can even do it, it would be nice to somehow control "Cloning" of other members for harmful purposes (like taking an active member and altering the user name as a new member then posting a bunch of crap). Perhaps a place to report it going on?

On the "other" site it was done sometimes to be funny, but many times it wasn't. Anyway, just my 2 cents.

This is a great site so far and it would be nice to keep it that way. :D

Thanks

Scott

·
PB Administrator
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There really isn't an automated way to handle something like that without running a real risk of making the boards a pain to use.

That is something that will be against the rules, and the best we can do is try to catch it as it happens.

·
Registered
957 Posts
would like to see a dedicated spot for Jets in all aspects of Performance Boats,if there isnt.i havent gotten a chance to look the whole site over yet.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
How do we make this forum go to full screen. I see alot of blue sky. Probably not related but my keyboard acts like it has sticky keys-- but only on this site... weird.

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Need to make it where when you open a thread that the most recent posting is the first one you see.

·
Registered
1 Posts
RitcheyRch said:
Need to make it where when you open a thread that the most recent posting is the first one you see.

This option is at the bottom of the page.

·
'Glass slinger
984 Posts
Magic34 said:
A direct link to the forum would be cool.
That's what I was thinking...

·
PB Administrator
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
After hearing from some of the members here and looking at a few possible bugs, the following changes will be made to the forums.

1. A direct link will be implemented.
2. The forums will be full screen.
3. I am going to break the forums out of the Flex wrapper for now. There seems to be an issue with a small percentage of the users, and until I can resolve this we are going to try going to a frame implementation.

·
'Glass slinger
984 Posts
I miss the "rollover preview" on the forum index page, so you can preview a thread before opening it.

I also think that it would be totally fly to be able to click on the "first unread post" of the thread... but don't know if that is even possible.

As Craig would tell me relatively often... "Yeah, well I want a pony, but you don't see me buying hay just yet..."

·
Insurance Agent!
735 Posts
Froggystyle said:
I miss the "rollover preview" on the forum index page, so you can preview a thread before opening it.

I also think that it would be totally fly to be able to click on the "first unread post" of the thread... but don't know if that is even possible.

As Craig would tell me relatively often... "Yeah, well I want a pony, but you don't see me buying hay just yet..."

I agree thast would be nice. :D

Overall a great sight user friendly.

·
Islander Moho Trash
2,119 Posts
It would be nice to have SoCal /southwest as part of the Havi, Colorado River section, since you have a Delta /norcal section.

·
PB Administrator
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
miss throttle said:
Froggystyle said:

Go vote for the vBulletin install in the forum software thread. Those are all features found in vB.

·
'Glass slinger
984 Posts
admin said:
miss throttle said:
Froggystyle said:

Go vote for the vBulletin install in the forum software thread. Those are all features found in vB.
Too late. I voted for this software figuring you guys preferred it for some reason so I was supporting the decision. Cancel my lone vote I guess...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts