Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brian, Can Am 75 sent this down for me to post :
Brand new billet steering pulley system, all new 6061T6, bronze oil lite bushings, SS fasteners, nylok nuts, AN washers. No mounting holes drilled. Asking $325.00 CDN plus shipping from Grand Island NY

Attachments

·
Without a boat
978 Posts
I don't currently have a pic I'm getting ready to build a new hull and will need steering pulleys. I'll see what I can come up with for pics

·
Premium Member
3,755 Posts
Brian, Can Am 75 sent this down for me to post :
Brand new billet steering pulley system, all new 6061T6, bronze oil lite bushings, SS fasteners, nylok nuts, AN washers. No mounting holes drilled. Asking $325.00 CDN plus shipping from Grand Island NY

Is that $325 Canadian Dollars? Thats pretty good price! - only $282 USD... today!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Awesome parts

Just got my set this week and Brian does an outstanding job, period end of statement!!!!!!!! They're better than the pictures and I can tell ya, you sure won't find anything any better anywhere. The price is just as good as the parts too!!!! Wish my second boat was ready for rigging!!! Thanks Brian

·
Registered
722 Posts
brian

you have another steering system ready for sale? I'd like to purchase! ( just like the one in your post )

·
Registered
461 Posts
Just got my set this week and Brian does an outstanding job, period end of statement!!!!!!!! They're better than the pictures and I can tell ya, you sure won't find anything any better anywhere. The price is just as good as the parts too!!!! Wish my second boat was ready for rigging!!! Thanks Brian
Thanks John, it was a pleasure doing business with you. Thanks for the compliments as well. I enjoy keeping myself busy at night in the shop, it's nice and quiet and not just sitting around. Be sure and let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.

Brian

·
Registered
461 Posts
brian

you have another steering system ready for sale? I'd like to purchase! ( just like the one in your post )
Hi, i can have 2 more sets ready the first week of January. I build them 2 at a time and am trying to keep at least one set on hand all the time. I sold both sets in December. Are you in Belleville Ontario? Let me know if this sounds ok to you.

Thanks , Brian

·
Registered
722 Posts
Hi, i can have 2 more sets ready the first week of January. I build them 2 at a time and am trying to keep at least one set on hand all the time. I sold both sets in December. Are you in Belleville Ontario? Let me know if this sounds ok to you.

Thanks , Brian
NO..

Belleville Michigan... is shipping gonna be a problem???

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
I got a set and they are very nicely constructed and the finish is real nice also.
Let's see the other pillow blocks. :))THumbsUp

1 - 20 of 35 Posts